× For each unban request, create a new topic. Also add your in-game nickname in topic title please

Bad player

12 years 3 weeks ago - 12 years 3 weeks ago #1 by Nikita
Bad player was created by Nikita
Reporting an incident about the behaviour of a player named LR Panzermeyer on 24 march 04:00 AM, on server =RpR=Justice, map Africa - Art of Sand.

This player enter the game and start by killing me 2 times deliberately, continuing by provocating me in French and so and so... I said to him that i can take a screenshot and reporting his behaviour and I asked him to disturb anyone else anywhere else but no way, he continues to provocate me, calling me "Nikikid" and "Nikitata" (in French slang, a "tata" is a faggot, you see what i mean...). I finally shoot him and i leave the map. Tried to take a screenshot but doesn't work. TT was present and i suppose that he can give his testimony eventually if necessary.

PS : By considering the way this "player" spoke to me in French, i suppose that he his French himself or perfectly bilingual.
The topic has been locked.
12 years 3 weeks ago #2 by betteryouthanme
Replied by betteryouthanme on topic Re: Bad player
Thanks for reporting.
LR Panzermeyer is banned now for insulting and teamkilling.

>>> Banlist <<<

Two things fill the mind with ever new and increasing wonder and awe - the starry heavens above me and the moral law within me. Immanuel Kant
12 years 3 weeks ago #3 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic Re: Bad player
Roger that. Thanks for this answer.
12 years 3 weeks ago - 12 years 3 weeks ago #4 by julien
Replied by julien on topic Re: Bad player
Hello everyone,

I am panzermeyer.
With all due respect I owe you I must intervene in the face of odious slander and inventions of Nikita. By aillor you allow yourself to ban on single word, which is without any moral.
My story:
Nikita is a French like so many others, cold like a prison door, with a repressed humor. He found himself frustrated, this is why he is here spirit of lying to get me banned and relieve his frustration. When he says, "Hey continuous provocate to me, calling me" Nikikid "and" Nikitata "(in French slang, a" tata "is a fagot, you see what i mean ...)." It is in entirely false, it's really ridiculous, i've never said that. How can you give so much concideration to someone who invents in order to harm? explain this to me.

I regret have met that evening a person with so little humor and levity.
If I have offended you Nikita I pray accepeter apologize.

I hope to be unbanned in the shortest possible time.

Best regards.

PS : "tata" didn't mean "faggot" but "auntie", in french slang "faggot" is " tapette" so realy no report. Our dear friend have realy twisted mind. :)
12 years 3 weeks ago #5 by Juanma66
Replied by Juanma66 on topic Re: Bad player
on my part the matter remains settled, I believe that apologizing it is possible to take the prohibition from him
gretting

not fear the enemy that attacks you,
be afraid of the false friend that hugs you
12 years 3 weeks ago #6 by Hellcat
Replied by Hellcat on topic Re: Bad player
next time both of you make screenshots... :)
so we know whats all about

Pauzele lungi si dese,
Cheia marilor succese
  • 43 birthday is today (57)