× For each unban request, create a new topic. Also add your in-game nickname in topic title please

About Dan's ban

9 years 7 months ago #7 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic About Dan's ban

Well, for me, i really don't care about who is better than me or who is not. I'm not looking here for any "world ranking" or something and i'm not looking about confrontation with others in order to know who is the best. This is a game, i'm an old monkey and i know that, for any issues in real life, one day or another anybody will find his master. I don't have any problems with that. For me, joining here is having some fun, trying to make my best for keeping it clean and meeting friends for that. Competition is not my spirit at all.
The topic has been locked.
9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 7 months ago #8 by DanJirasekCZ1
Replied by DanJirasekCZ1 on topic About Dan's ban

BTW: Serkses wtf in first video 08:03 two jumps with BAR? 100% cheat :666:
9 years 7 months ago #9 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic About Dan's ban
Good one, but the jumps are still missing :lol:

"Straight and narrow is the path."
9 years 7 months ago #10 by NL
Replied by NL on topic About Dan's ban
@Dan thx for making the videos but I'm still not convinced. In these videos I didn't see the skills I usually see from you.

The video below is more what I'm used to seeing from you where you somehow manage to kill others much easier than in th videos you posted today. You will probably say it just looks that way because it is a montage but I have seen you play like this on many occasions. BTW: using the "white box targeting" is yet another indication of you using every exploit you possibly can. I personally don't like the jumping either and I had to laugh hard when you told Snowman not to lean, so you can exploit but others can't...

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman
9 years 7 months ago #11 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic About Dan's ban
I don't remember leaning. I was the only one using a Thompson in this play. The
other guy Dan was shooting at also had a BAR. Either Serkses or Marshal :D

"Straight and narrow is the path."
9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 7 months ago #12 by DanJirasekCZ1
Replied by DanJirasekCZ1 on topic About Dan's ban
Yeah, I want recording one more video (germany soldier) with 7x jumps, maybe with turns jump trick and shot somebody to headshot. Maybe it help, before blaming me :)

"white box targeting"

Yusss, that is exploit in OCC/OBJ it is very known. without this spotting function, you will be quickly dead. When was objective =V= Public server online. I don't know anyone who did not use that.

I had to laugh hard when you told Snowman not to lean, so you can exploit but others can't

In deathmatch before we start I suggested rules (No mg42, No leaning) I think somebody written -ok-.

The video below is more what I'm used to seeing from you where you somehow manage to kill others much easier than in th videos you posted today

Because RpR guys used BAR in sunny day in africa instead montage video was in dark and opposite side had de-lisle and player Grseziu came play after 2 years and Stff is not good in pvp. He say that I think. If in opposite side will be N o b o d y I will be quick death.
  • Lukasz birthday is in 4 days (41)