× For each unban request, create a new topic. Also add your in-game nickname in topic title please

Ban Notes - ADMINS ONLY

9 years 4 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #1 by NL
Ban Notes - ADMINS ONLY was created by NL
UNBAN REQUESTS IN THIS TOPIC WILL BE REMOVED - OPEN YOUR OWN TOPIC PLEASE

Also off-topic posts from forum members will periodically be removed to keep the topic as clean as possible.

I started this thread so we can keep track of why we ban players or other specifics.
I will always try to make a note in the original banning note if a player is unbanned and make a reference to the unban request topic.

I banned Swinm_God_of K98 again today because I saw he was banned many times before and in his unban topic it was not clear he was ever unbanned.
References:
Swinm (1)
Swinm (2)

Whenever I see Elisabeth / LittleMissEllie / Enemy11 (which I think are all the same person I will ban him / her again.

I banned Atef Ryan again for teamkilling, he has been the same for years now and will never change. See HERE for an aexample from the past. Also had his IP range put in the firewall 41.225.0.0-41.225.255.255

I gave Jocker a final warning, he was banned before as Kimou2. If I ever see him glitch or TK again he will be banned, he promised not to do it again.

All these people above use dynamic IP's so they think they can follow their own rules and always avoid a ban. I try to solve this by banning them as soon as I see them online.

Info about DanJirasek ban can be found HERE and his reaction to the ban HERE

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, josua

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 4 months ago #2 by NL
Replied by NL on topic ban notes - for admins only please
Banned Jocker today. First I played with him on an arctic map and he killed Ken Wils (on purpose) of course failing the mission. I let that go but gave warning, again (I was playing incognito).
Then I saw him play on Brest where I saw him glitch a few times before and I didn't have to wait long before he glitched through the big gate, so I banned him.
Of course he said f*uck you because it is always the admins fault. Well he was warned before and he promised not to glitch again, just goes to show that most time "once a cheater always a cheater" is simple truth.

The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, norbert79, Feldmarshal

9 years 4 months ago - 9 years 4 months ago #3 by NL
banned =RpR=snowcock for insulting, also tried to connect as Chuck Norris

Edit: lol I guess he wasn't happy with the ban, for at least 15 minutes he connected as =RpR= clan gays! to insult a little more, he even continued into a new map.

The following user(s) said Thank You: iBeLKa, Feldmarshal

9 years 4 months ago - 9 years 4 months ago #4 by Feldmarshal
Replied by Feldmarshal on topic ban notes - for admins only please
Today i banned player "profile". I play incognito on Sabre server,he kill me and disconnected. :sarcy:

You will not grow if you are not willing to change yourself

9 years 3 months ago #5 by NL
Banned:

Tomeczki
Cwiras

for voting kickplayer together without any reason.

The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, Max., iBeLKa

9 years 3 months ago #6 by NL
banned "russia" for teamkilling

• iBeLKa birthday is today (31)
  • 43 birthday is in 3 days (57)