× For each unban request, create a new topic. Also add your in-game nickname in topic title please

Ban Notes - ADMINS ONLY

3 years 3 months ago #1039 by Rs_Funzo
Replied by Rs_Funzo on topic Ban Notes - ADMINS ONLY
To be honest I didn't even check the ips on the server manager (he has many different ip, not only final numbers)...I just supposed it :movies:

-VIS ET HONOR-
The following user(s) said Thank You: josua

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 years 3 months ago #1040 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic Ban Notes - ADMINS ONLY
Added Trooper to the list again because players keep reporting to me he keeps glitching and teamkilling his mates with the vehicles :no:

"Straight and narrow is the path."
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rs_Funzo, josua, Maki

3 years 2 months ago #1041 by Rs_Funzo
185.107.95.227 > Rs_Emy. IP from Amsterdam, he's a fake Rs_Emy

-VIS ET HONOR-
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman

3 years 2 months ago #1042 by Rs_Funzo
He changed ip and nickname after 2 minutes :D

-VIS ET HONOR-
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maki

3 years 2 months ago - 3 years 2 months ago #1043 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic Ban Notes - ADMINS ONLY
Hello everyone :)

I've decided to open this topic about banned players, whose bans never expired because there were plenty of reasons to not trust their word or who simply showed over and over they do not care about rules here.

Lately Supergamer has been playing with toadlife and everything goes fine... no problems here.

The Trooper hasn't stopped glitching and messing around with the objectives so his ban stays. Tried to unban him several times, and I keep getting complaints from at least 3 players. I've told him to stop it. He doesn't want to. He's a nice guy, at least to me. Not so much to others who step on his cords.

Not sure if TT is The Trooper, but I am willing to give him a chance.

Leonidas has joined from a different IP address tonight, 31/01/2021, and I've explained to him he's still banned, but decided to let him play for tonight to observe his behavior. There were no problems for tonight ;) I'm okay with giving him a chance. Updated his ban also :D

Please share your thoughts :toocold:

"Straight and narrow is the path."
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rs_Funzo, Damni, WANGER, Florente

3 years 2 months ago #1044 by WANGER
Replied by WANGER on topic Ban Notes - ADMINS ONLY
Not eveyone will understand the trooper but i know him before he kinda ok too me when it come to things beside what he doing at the moment he fine i never forget the nice converstation we had about hidden and dangerous deluxe addons lol but he try play stupied with all that behave style of i didnt know you cant glitch i didnt know i cant to teamkill more looks like he have some eizhaimer not sure only theory as for leonidas long ago i havent see his soon still play if i remember he say he dont allow him play on hd anymore but i think its not right thing punish parents because there kids do something not good yes of course responisiblty of parent but there alot of other importent things beside games and i guess on that time he didnt have time control what his kid playing or doing by name of his family maybe its too much deep thinking but that what i feel .
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, Damni

• Lukasz birthday is in 10 days (41)