× For each unban request, create a new topic. Also add your in-game nickname in topic title please

Uban please

9 years 4 weeks ago #1 by MonsterEnergyCZ
Uban please was created by MonsterEnergyCZ
Hi Iam sorry for make glitch on your server with Poperovec for us is Ardens1 Hardcore map and we wanted to try it with glitcg so i ask you now if you can Uban me MonsterEnergyCZ and Poperovec.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 3 weeks ago - 9 years 3 weeks ago #2 by NL
Replied by NL on topic Uban please
No.
You were warned the day before you were banned, also for glitching and team killing.

To further explain myself: you are not sorry, you are just sorry you were caught...For me it works like this: I see you two play and you glitch and team kill. I give you warning. Next day I see you guys on a server and I join the server to check you out. Immediately I see you two glitching, for me this means when you play, you always cheat. Some other players I see also glitch but most the time they play normal. I see you 2 times, both times cheating, so for me that's structural behaviour.

Also, the spot you were trying to glitch tells me you have done it before at that spot, not just "trying". If the map is too hard for you you should practice how to play the map normally and slowly learn the right tactics on that map. When you glitch you learn nothing to concur the map...

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman

9 years 3 weeks ago - 9 years 3 weeks ago #3 by MonsterEnergyCZ
Replied by MonsterEnergyCZ on topic Uban please
:D

9 years 3 weeks ago #4 by MonsterEnergyCZ
Replied by MonsterEnergyCZ on topic Uban please
So ok I understand but tell me your free time and show me how you and your olny one friend finished this map.

9 years 3 weeks ago #5 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic Uban please

MonsterEnergyCZ wrote: So ok motherfuckers!

:lol:

"Straight and narrow is the path."
The following user(s) said Thank You: NL

9 years 3 weeks ago #6 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic Uban please
" Il faut aux insultes laisser les autres avoir raison, pour que cela les console de n'avoir pas autre chose. "

André Gide
The following user(s) said Thank You: NL

• 43 birthday is today (57)