× For each unban request, create a new topic. Also add your in-game nickname in topic title please

swinm_god of k98 - Why am I banned again?

9 years 2 weeks ago #1 by swinm_god of k98
swinm_god of k98 - Why am I banned again? was created by swinm_god of k98
'Insulting'?
I made totally accidental teamkills, I apologized, and I got ban for 'Insulting'. Pls help

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 2 weeks ago - 9 years 2 weeks ago #2 by NL
Now my dear swinm we can keep dancing around and around but in THIS it has all been discussed. I explain there I will always ban you when ever I see you play, I don't bother any more to choose the right reason or not. We just want you off our servers.

(Swinm made statement in other post moments ago, which I deleted, that he does not have a dynamic IP)
Now about dynamic IP. Last month we cleaned our ban list and you are no less than 3 times in it now with, you won't believe it, 3 different IP's. Now my friend, unless you changed providers at least 3 times in the last 2 months, I would say you have a dynamic IP or use an IP changer. Otherwise you would simply still be banned wouldn't you? Below the entries to your name in our ban list:

84.2.95.159 swinm_god of k98™
81.183.188.144 swinm_god of k98™
84.2.83.120 swinm_god of k98

Edit: we even try to ban you in our firewall...and still you maintain to have a fixed IP?
Firewall entry: 81.182.42.0 - 81.182.42.255, 81.182.78.0 - 81.182.78.255, 188.6.54.167 swinm_god of k98

Now I want you to understand something: YOU ARE BANNED FROM OUR SERVERS, PERMANENTLY.
Unless a clan member asks to lift this ban YOU WILL STAY BANNED ON OUR SERVERS.

And last but not least: if you keep coming to this forum with the same question over and over about your ban, claiming innocence and lying about your IP I WILL BAN YOUR FORUM ACCOUNT TOO.

Have a good day sir.

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, Nikita, Maki

9 years 2 weeks ago #3 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic swinm_god of k98 - Why am I banned again?
You were quite proud to claim that you like a single thing in this game, teamkill partners on coop servers and now you tell us that it was totally accidental? You get hard by pissing off the world ? Listen, little brat, you need two things in life : A good psychiatrist and a good blow in your mouth. The psychiatrist, you'll maybe choose him by yourself, the blow will arrive by itself, one day or another.
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, NL, Maki

9 years 2 weeks ago #4 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic swinm_god of k98 - Why am I banned again?

"Straight and narrow is the path."
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nikita, Maki

9 years 2 weeks ago #5 by Stern
Replied by Stern on topic swinm_god of k98 - Why am I banned again?
Players want to play theyr game and guess who is there who's trying to ruin the mission by killing players at the control post...

Attachment not found

The one who hesitates is lost !
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, Nikita, NL

9 years 2 weeks ago - 9 years 2 weeks ago #6 by NL
When did this happen Stern?

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.

• 43 birthday is today (57)