× For each unban request, create a new topic. Also add your in-game nickname in topic title please

Unban request - DG / VM

9 years 1 week ago - 9 years 1 week ago #1 by snowman
Unban request - DG / VM was created by snowman
Email from DG :/

Hello,
I just be banned from your servers and VM and Gopro in a not very courteous and arbitrary manner. I confess to not understanding?
Have you performed an "accident" in an intentional act?
If this is the case, the error is human, is I would therefore ask you to remove the banishment to me, VM and Gopro.
We totally respect the administrators, the work you do and the rules of the game on your servers for a long time.
It would be a shame that to want to be too "professional" you finish lose loyal players.
Between being too lax and too rigid for you to find where to put the cursor because remember that this must remain a game and a fun for you as for us.
Hidden dangerous your

Bonjour,
Je viens d'être bannis de vos serveurs ainsi que VM et Gopro d'une façon pas très courtoise et arbitraire.
J’avoue ne pas comprendre ?
Avez-vous interprété un "accident" en un fait intentionnel ?
Si c'est le cas, l’erreur est humaine, est je vous demanderai donc d'enlever le bannissement à moi, VM et Gopro .
Nous respectons totalement les administrateurs, le travail que vous faites et les règles du jeu sur vos serveurs depuis longtemps.
Il serait dommage qu'à vouloir être trop "professionnel " vous ne finissiez pas perdre de fidèles joueurs.
Entre être trop laxiste et trop rigide, à vous de trouver où mettre le curseur car n'oubliez pas que cela doit rester un jeu et un amusement pour vous comme pour nous.
Hidden dangerous votre

"Straight and narrow is the path."

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 1 week ago #2 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic Unban request - DG
Snow, did DG write in French and English or is the English translation coming from Google or something ?

9 years 1 week ago #3 by NL
Replied by NL on topic Unban request - DG
Dear DG,

look here / regardez ici: HERE

First of all YOU are not banned. When I banned VM for some reason you got banned too, maybe because you shared an IP that day, I don't know.
The ban for VM and GoPro is legitimate, they were team killing each other. We have a rule on our servers: no team killing, it's that simple.

I am getting sick and tired of the argument "It would be a shame that to want to be too "professional" you finish lose loyal players" and "it's just a game" and "fun for us". Definitions of fun are different for all people. If players abide our rules no one get banned. These are our servers, with our rules, If you want to play on our servers you keep to our rules. If you don't like the rules go play elsewhere. If you are fucking around among friends that is fine but you will have to explain that to players or admins who ask you why there is being team kills.

So it was no accident that I banned VM and GoPro. For you, yes it was an accident, but a technical one. Did you try to play after the ban?
I also want to react to "loyal players", I have seen you and VM glitch in the past too, so also not following our rules. I will admit however that most times you are both behaving well. At that time I gave you warnings for it but didn't make a note on this forum.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Tout d'abord vous n'êtes pas banni. Lorsque je ai interdit VM pour une raison quelconque vous avez été banni trop, peut-être parce que vous avez partagé une adresse IP ce jour, je ne sais pas.
L'interdiction pour VM et GoPro est légitime, ils ont été l'équipe en train de tuer l'autre. Nous avons une règle sur nos serveurs: aucune équipe assassinat, ce est aussi simple que cela.

Je reçois malade et fatigué de l'argument «Ce serait une honte que de vouloir être trop" professionnel "vous avez fini de perdre les joueurs fidèles" et "ce est juste un jeu" et "amusant pour nous". Définitions de plaisir sont différentes pour tous les peuples. Si les joueurs respectent nos règles ne se interdit. Ce sont nos serveurs, avec nos règles, Si vous voulez jouer sur nos serveurs vous gardez à nos règles. Si vous ne aimez pas les règles vont jouer ailleurs. Si vous êtes de déconner entre amis ce est très bien, mais vous aurez à expliquer que pour les joueurs ou les admins qui vous demandent pourquoi il ya étant l'équipe tue.

Il était donc pas par hasard que je ai interdit VM et GoPro. Pour vous, oui, ce était un accident, mais un problème technique. Avez-vous essayé de jouer après l'interdiction?
Je tiens également à réagir à "joueurs fidèles", je vous ai vu et VM pépin dans le passé aussi, donc aussi ne pas suivre nos règles. Mais je dois admettre que la plupart du temps vous êtes tous deux bien se comporter. A cette époque, je vous ai donné des avertissements pour elle, mais ne ai pas fait une note sur ce forum.

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.

9 years 1 week ago #4 by NL
Replied by NL on topic Unban request - DG
Lol, Nik if google translation is beyond understanding and you feel the need to translate, be my guest. Maybe first wait if it is necessary.

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.

9 years 1 week ago - 9 years 1 week ago #5 by Nikita
Just want to point something : The translation "shame", provided by Google or something in original DG's message is incorrect.
The right sense of the original French sentence must be understood as "it would be a pity". I think it's important.

9 years 1 week ago #6 by Nikita
Lol NL, i guess it's not totally beyond understanding, but it's totally funny ;)

• 43 birthday is today (57)