× For each unban request, create a new topic. Also add your in-game nickname in topic title please

Unban request Johnson / feld Ty ziemniaku

8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #1 by NL
Johnson registered today on the forum and send me a PM with a request for unban.
He thinks his IP range is banned but I see his IP on the forum and it is the same in the ban list, so fixed IP it seems.
After some searching I find that he was banned under the name feld Ty ziemniaku.

I cannot find any notes about his ban (for bad attitude) so I don't know who banned him.
He is saying to me that his attitude has changed.
Normally I would demand he opens his own post here but I think this person does not know the name he was banned with and he also doesn't know how to get his IP.
So I guess I am being nice for once and make a post for him.

Who banned this player, why, and can he be unbanned for another chance?
(I take a wild guess it was Feldmarshal :) )

BTW Johnson, it would be good if you make an apology here...

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #2 by Feldmarshal
Replied by Feldmarshal on topic Unban request Johnson / feld Ty ziemniaku
Well Johnson aka. feld Ty ziemniaku aka. NL miesza bigos aka. ZiZ and more other ... I banned him for troll and insult and he sometimes kill team mates... He changed IP and troll again.

Btw. I'm not sure, but If ZiZ chnaged IP, Jahnson can be innocent mate and can't play ... But I can't check this ... Nobody can't check this ...

EDIT:

Post with his bans:
HERE
HERE
HERE
AND HERE

EDIT2:

Look for his IP in RSC :

Feld Ty ziemniaku : 31.178.160.152
NL miesza bigos : 31.178.160.152

This cannot be a coincidence :undecided:

You will not grow if you are not willing to change yourself
The following user(s) said Thank You: NL, Serkses

8 years 10 months ago #3 by NL

Feldmarshal wrote: Well Johnson aka. feld Ty ziemniaku aka. NL miesza bigos aka. ZiZ and more other ... I banned him for troll and insult and he sometimes kill team mates... He changed IP and troll again.

Btw. I'm not sure, but If ZiZ chnaged IP, Jahnson can be innocent mate and can't play ... But I can't check this ... Nobody can't check this ...

Ah yeah, I missed the NL miesza bigos :)
But I don't think he is ZiZ, he is using different IP's.
If you check in RSC he is still using the same IP (now on the forum-I can see as admin 31.178.160.152) as when he was banned on both occasions a pretty long time ago.
I am willing to give him another chance. If Johnson fucks up again we will know soon enough and the ban will be permanent.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Feldmarshal

8 years 10 months ago #4 by NL
Ok Johnson, if you promise to behave like a normal person and follow OUR RULES we will unban you.
But, we need that promise here first...

The following user(s) said Thank You: Feldmarshal

8 years 10 months ago #5 by Johnson
Replied by Johnson on topic Unban request Johnson / feld Ty ziemniaku
NL miesza bigos and then feld Ty ziemniaku as a troll for being banned by Feldmarshall . Actually I have nothing in common with player ZiZ so those bans request do not consider my person.
Teamkilled once and trolled twice. I see it's not swimmofgod-like behaviour ? :)
Of course I apology for this little unconvinience from my side.
That would be great to play HD again on RpR servers right after session ends so...
Thank you for any action from your side NL ;)

8 years 10 months ago #6 by Feldmarshal
Replied by Feldmarshal on topic Unban request Johnson / feld Ty ziemniaku
Well ok, we can give you second chance, but tell me one thing - you are ziz or not, because I don't know how bans I should remove and how bans keep ;)

You will not grow if you are not willing to change yourself

• 43 birthday is in 1 day (57)