× For each unban request, create a new topic. Also add your in-game nickname in topic title please

Unban Request - akj

8 years 8 months ago - 8 years 8 months ago #1 by NL
Unban Request - akj was created by NL

akj wrote: NL Hello, I admitted the mistake, thank you!

Well, it's not really a promise not to use this tactic again but I will accept it.
Unbanned.

Edit: ban reason HERE

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 8 months ago #2 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic Unban Request - akj
Don't know for others admins but, for me, here and now, i consider akj's explanation a bit light and insufficient. :mm1:
The following user(s) said Thank You: akj

8 years 8 months ago #3 by NL
Replied by NL on topic Unban Request - akj

Nikita wrote: Don't know for others admins but, for me, here and now, i consider akj's explanation a bit light and insufficient. :mm1:

It is weak but I have to consider his knowledge of English. As far as I know he doesn't speak any of it and is probably using Google translator to translate English to Chinese and vice versa, and we all know how well that works... Most important thing to me is he saw we don't like what he is doing and he said he understands he made a mistake. If there is a next time we will be less forgiving.

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nikita

8 years 8 months ago #4 by Nikita
Well, let's give him this chance for now but Google translator can also translate Chinese words as " I apologize to all administrators and players and I promise it will not happen again" . Google translator gives something like this: 我道歉,所有的管理人员和球员,我保证不会再发生。

8 years 8 months ago #5 by akj
Replied by akj on topic Unban Request - akj
Yes, I do not speak English please forgive the brothers did not know what to say.

8 years 8 months ago - 8 years 8 months ago #6 by Nikita
Ok akj, let's consider that the will is the more important but, you know, about English langage and even if it's for writing apologies, practice is essential. :mm1:

In this condition, i'm also ok for lifting your ban.

EDIT : And correction of errors as two t for writing and two p for apologies have also to be managed ... :sarcy: :lol:

• Lukasz birthday is in 9 days (41)