× For each unban request, create a new topic. Also add your in-game nickname in topic title please

BoosT discussion

8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #1 by NL
BoosT discussion was created by NL
Hmm, I had a feeling this might happen, can't judge (yet) if he deserves a ban.
I have a strong feeling we know BoosT as another player from the past, possibly a banned player, but I'm not sure.
He says he has played the game for a longer time and the other day I asked him with which name(s) he played before but he stayed very vague and never answered the question. He said something about a long name with the trademark symbol in it but he forgot what it was, seems to me you remember your most used nicks.
Gut feeling: he was hiding his identity.

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #2 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic BoosT discussion
Well Snow, i didn't know what happened with you and BoosT until Feld type some words of explanations about that ruined map right about 10 minutes ago on TS, were we where for event.

I don't know if it's technically possible but, if it is, i think you'll get some kind of, let's say traces, in the shoutbox history.

I think that someone committed an error about that point, giving PW to Boost, who is/was a very new registered user here.

I think i guess who is this someone. It's not me but if i'm not wrong i was online so i guess who it is. In any way, i have, let's say elements of answer.

Having said that, i really believe that the person realised, too late, that it was an error, and feel badly for that.

Let's tell me if you got something in the chatbox history. Let me know also if you want, already, that i tell you more, maybe by PM first.

If you want to talk about it, i can also join TS in the following moments.

I say again, because it is delicate, i'm not sure, i only guess but. also, i have something to say about a website point and Snow is an administrator, so i think i have to tell to Snow what i have to tell about it, without considering this as any accusation. Same for NL who's online right now when i post this. In any case, i think it was an error from the author and i think he just didn't know or have the tools to correct it.

Staying available and tuned on this topic.
:mm1:

8 years 7 months ago #3 by Kure
Replied by Kure on topic BoosT discussion
Me and Feldmarshal are feeling the same, We think that we know him very well. To this moment he looked fine, but I dont know

The world can kick you when you’re down
And it shows no mercy
It makes them smile to see you frown
But just wait and they will see
This would kill the weaker man
But it’s been keeping me alive
Through all the negativity
Somehow I know I will survive

8 years 7 months ago #4 by Feldmarshal
Replied by Feldmarshal on topic BoosT discussion
Idk what happend. I think that Boost is ZiZ I told it Kure and NL, he tried hidden something how told Jo :sylvester:

You will not grow if you are not willing to change yourself

8 years 7 months ago #5 by NL
Replied by NL on topic BoosT discussion

Feldmarshal wrote: Idk what happend. I think that Boost is ZiZ I told it Kure and NL, he tried hidden something how told Jo :sylvester:

The IP from BoosT and ZiZ are not from the same provider (I just checked), of course it's possible there was a provider switch in the mean time.

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.

8 years 7 months ago #6 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic BoosT discussion
About former nicknames maybe used by BoosT, i didn't have the curiosity to check if RSC gives something about that or not.

What i have to say, i played with BoosT last night, on Event server (then passworded), there were BoosT, me and .... and and and, a third player ... Sorry, right know, right here, in so hot conditions, i don't spit a name yet, not here for now. I wait for Snow and/or NL questions, if they have.

To BoosT, as a kind of TL i was, i took five minutes to explain him the great axes of the TLC. I didn't ask any questions about how he managed to join the Event server, i alreaddy had made my mind and i said to myself : "OK, there was an error commited, let's see now how it turns."

I had to say that, on first times, BoosT had some difficulties to apply the TLC spirit, acting as kamikaze sometimes, rushing alone very too much. It was on Normandy2. Then, i make him some remarks on TS vocal, trying to correct him and make him do better and better, and on the next map, one about Czech bunker Zdenda's mod, he started to act a bit better, waiting for orders, reaching the postion the TL tell him to reach, and so... So, it's what i had to say about my experience of playing with BoosT, two maps.

• 43 birthday is in 1 day (57)