× For each unban request, create a new topic. Also add your in-game nickname in topic title please

Report bad players here!

8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #1 by Rs_Funzo
Report bad players here! was created by Rs_Funzo
Hi guys, pls could you ban - or at least keep an eye out of them, if you don't trust me - (C,M,G) Asesino and ReNeGaDo? They have no recoil hack and speedhack. Both from Spain.

EDIT BY NL: I created a sticky topic for everyone to report bad players.
(so I moved your post Dani)

-VIS ET HONOR-
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, josua

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 7 months ago #2 by Rs_Funzo
Replied by Rs_Funzo on topic Report bad players here!
Thanks Jo. In this moment ReNeGaDo is playing in RpR deathmatch, pls someone come look at him. He runs + shoots with mp44, always long bursts. Player named Vissaeus seems the same (maybe his friend Asesino with another nick). Thanks

-VIS ET HONOR-

8 years 7 months ago #3 by NL
Replied by NL on topic Report bad players here!
I was on DM for a while but I don't really see the cheating. This does not mean you are wrong Dani, I just didn't see it. I saw some people complaining about speedhack, no recoil and glitching but to be honest, I almost always see these accusations when I am on DM.
After a few minutes I get very unhappy on DM, I guess we need more admins there but it won't be me. It's just very hard to see cheaters easily because you die fast and you can't use the spectator camera.

Dani, please try to make videos of these cheaters, that way we can ban them.

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.

8 years 7 months ago #4 by Rs_Funzo
Replied by Rs_Funzo on topic Report bad players here!
Jo you're right, it's not easy to unmask them. But if you see a player running and shooting whole bursts at the same time, and his weapon still in a perfect horizontal position, that's a cheat mate. If you see a player near the broken wall in the desert, and in a spit second he's on the mountain (glitching) that's a speedhack mate. I filmed a lot of cheaters with my pc and, as you know, I needed many hours to upload it so I didn't do it. On this old laptop I don't have Fraps or any other program (it's slow enough without those programs) so I can't film them. However you're right mate, RpR deathmatch needs more admins. I myself was unhappy after play there. But if most of players didn't notice cheaters, maybe that's not a problem...

-VIS ET HONOR-

8 years 7 months ago #5 by NL
Replied by NL on topic Report bad players here!
I see Josua play on his DM servers quite a bit and I don't know if he also uses other names. He should probably play more incognito to give the cheaters a safe feeling.
Yeah I remember now you had a hard time uploading the vids. On the other hand, a clip of a few seconds will usually be enough.
I will occasionally play some DM, I hope some other admins will too.

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rs_Funzo

8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #6 by Soufiane
Replied by Soufiane on topic Report bad players here!
failed mission

Mine-layer in this map

Attachments:

• 43 birthday is today (57)