× For each unban request, create a new topic. Also add your in-game nickname in topic title please

Report bad players here!

3 years 5 days ago #373 by Sasha
Replied by Sasha on topic Report bad players here!
https://www.rprclan.com/forum/20-banned-players/2652-report-bad-players-here?start=216#20529
https://www.rprclan.com/forum/20-banned-players/2498-ban-notes-admins-only?start=486#17347

Jirasek was banned for cheating several times, if you look at history, his style has not changed for 7+ years of my uninterrupted game, he plays just as well, but for some reason no one now accuses him of cheating surprisingly.

But the same Matro, playing well, suddenly becomes an ardent cheater, do you feel the difference?

And again, you are hinting that I insult other players in my language, but you do not show it ...
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 years 5 days ago - 3 years 5 days ago #374 by Matro
Replied by Matro on topic Report bad players here!
Right, my latest ban was in 2019, almost 2 years ago lol.  Climbing hungar roof in africa  is not actually glich . After that events I promised to not do it on public servers and I keep my promise.
If you accuse me of cheating/gliching video/photo proofs required. I'm sorry that my game skills inconvenience for you, but I don't need for some cheats.
If its so hard for you I can make first step and say sorry for behavior in past if it was outrageously and inappropriately for decent player. We are playing for fun not for enmity.
Even if you can't apologise to us animals I will understand and I dont really care, but my heart is broken 

P.S. Do you really think I change nickname for cheating? 
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman

3 years 4 days ago #375 by Commissar
Replied by Commissar on topic Report bad players here!
I will forgive your behaveiour but don't let me catch you with it again

3 years 4 days ago #376 by Matro
Wrong answer

3 years 4 days ago - 3 years 4 days ago #377 by Commissar
Replied by Commissar on topic Report bad players here!
Still feeling toxic i see, enjoy your protection then i had a feeling the system is unfair anyway see you in game cheater

3 years 4 days ago #378 by Matro

• 43 birthday is today (57)