× For each unban request, create a new topic. Also add your in-game nickname in topic title please

Unban Request: Klostermann

8 years 6 months ago #1 by Klostermann
Unban Request: Klostermann was created by Klostermann
Hi guys. Today i was banned at the RPR Real life server. I didn't use the cheats and glitches. Could you explain me what did i wrong this time?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 6 months ago #2 by NL
Replied by NL on topic Unban Request: Klostermann
Reason for your ban can be found HERE

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.

8 years 6 months ago #3 by Klostermann
Replied by Klostermann on topic Unban Request: Klostermann
So..what it is so bad? Yeah, i don't argue..i was killed by enemy, then connected again. What is forbidden? Or if i was killed by enemy i'll never could connect this server?? Sorry, but It's nonsense.

8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #4 by NL
Replied by NL on topic Unban Request: Klostermann
I am not sure if you are dumb, ignorant, arrogant or lazy.
What is it that you don't understand about our rules as we explained on the server and can be read HERE where it clearly says:

On realism server you have 1 life per map, no re-connecting

The rules also scroll down in the server but today they seem to be broken (servermanager is down). You have been around long enough to know the rules, and if you don't know them, you should have. It is fine you think our rules are nonsense, just don't play on our servers if you don't like them.

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, iBeLKa

8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #5 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic Unban Request: Klostermann

Okay, let's explain it as for childs :

=RpR= Realism server = 1 life.

You die on a map, you have to wait for the next map for connecting again, you don't have the right to reconnect on the same map.

Much difficult to understand ?
The following user(s) said Thank You: iBeLKa

8 years 6 months ago #6 by Klostermann
Replied by Klostermann on topic Unban Request: Klostermann
Wait! Yes, you're right, i'm not dumb. I understood you, you tried told me that re-connecting after killing is forbidden. I see it now at the screens. But i didn't see the message ingame: "....if you died wait for mission will be completed" because i was reconnecting at that moment. And you can see my questions at the screens. I asked Glen Moray. He only told me "if you died, you can't conect again". So.. at now i understand you. But i didn't know that is forbidden and did it a couple times.. And i don't think you're rules are nonsense, i didn't understood you at 1-st time. Show me please where can i read the rules of the server?

• Lukasz birthday is in 5 days (41)