× For each unban request, create a new topic. Also add your in-game nickname in topic title please

Unban Request - JTD° Er sorcio

8 years 4 months ago #1 by NL
Sorcio doesn't seem to understand so I made a topic for him (I'm just that nice)
Ban info HEREhere:

He was ranting in the chat, so I copy/paste it here and clean the chat box:

Er sorcio's Avatar Er sorcio - 10:46
HOW DO I HAVE TO UNDERSTAND WHEN CAN THE FIRST RIENTRARE.E VOLTA..HO UNDERSTAND THAT YOU HAVE THE WRONG

NL's Avatar NL - 10:37
You were reported by Rs_Funzo, I trust his judgement. Again, open your own topic HERE (oh and stop using caps-lock.)

Er sorcio's Avatar Er sorcio - 10:29
HOW DO I HAVE TO UNDERSTAND WHEN CAN THE FIRST RIENTRARE.E VOLTA..HO UNDERSTAND THAT YOU HAVE THE WRONG

NL's Avatar NL - 10:22
Parla inglese (utilizzare Google Translate)Aprire un argomento per richiedere un unban.Non giocare di nuovo fino a quando non si è più vietato, il vostro divieto sarà solo più a lungo.

Er sorcio's Avatar Er sorcio - 10:21
REASON XCHE NON MI FAI ENTRARE......HO SBAGLIATO OK....

Er sorcio's Avatar Er sorcio - 10:19
REASON XCHE NON MI FAI ENTRARE.....HO CHIESTO SCUSA ;(

Er sorcio's Avatar Er sorcio - 08:45
chiedo scusa al clan..vorrei rientrare nel gioco...

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 4 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #2 by Rs_Funzo
Replied by Rs_Funzo on topic Unban Request - JTD° Er sorcio
It's a mix of Italian and English.
However about 1 month ago I noticed that he used no recoil hack (he shots Whole bursts with BAR and he didn't need to crouch: his BAR was perfectly horizontal while he was shooting standing up), but he said "NO" (obviously). Last week I noticed that he shot long bursts with Thompson, then he reloaded. What a sneaky: I'm pretty sure that he thought "After 30-40 rounds I reload, so no one will notice that my Thompson has 250 rounds magazines". Those bursts were too long, more than just 20 rounds...so I noticed it I killed him and I took his Thompson. He had 250 round magazines.

-VIS ET HONOR-
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, NL

8 years 4 months ago #3 by NL
Replied by NL on topic Unban Request - JTD° Er sorcio
Okay, so in your opinion: should this be a permanent ban or maybe for 2 weeks, or longer?
As far as I know this is the first time his name has come up with bad stuff, but...using hacks is pretty serious in my book because it's something you plan to use and not just like having a bad day or something.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Rs_Funzo

8 years 4 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #4 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic Unban Request - JTD° Er sorcio

Well, afaik, this player didn't have any clear explanation here, only some words in Italian in the chatbox.

So, i'm for keeping the ban until he post something as a clear explanation here. :mm1:

EDIT : I mean, of course, an explanation in English, even managed by Google translator. I don't want to hear again about all of these people who often claim that they don't speak any English. C'mon ...

8 years 4 months ago #5 by Rs_Funzo
Replied by Rs_Funzo on topic Unban Request - JTD° Er sorcio
In my opinion he won't answer here, Jo. I agree with Nik: you should wait for an answer, then decide if unban him or not. I don't know him so good. He's a strange guy, always angry with ppl that kill him. He salutes rarely and he's not a friendly guy. I think that he uses hacks to get some kills. But in fact he gets very bad scores even with hacks. This is NOT a justification, but only an observation.
However, I'd follow Nik's advice. He should spend some minutes of his time to explain here why he uses cheats.

-VIS ET HONOR-
The following user(s) said Thank You: NL

8 years 4 months ago #6 by NL
Replied by NL on topic Unban Request - JTD° Er sorcio
okay, we will wait. Thanks.

• Lukasz birthday is in 10 days (41)