× For each unban request, create a new topic. Also add your in-game nickname in topic title please

Unban request - fazer

7 years 10 months ago #1 by fazer
Unban request - fazer was created by fazer
Hello Everyone,

Thanks for thinking if the ISP and IP Range is the same I am a racist mofo'.. but no thanks, I'm not.. I just wanted to make a joke, nothing more... if you think its bad, well thats okay.. Sorry.

But do not be an idiot and try to wash me together with an idiot like that guy.. I dont know who he is, earlier I also been banned, didn't realised why.. but now I understand. Please read after some of the basics of IT... and unban me.. Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

7 years 10 months ago - 7 years 10 months ago #2 by NL
Replied by NL on topic Unban request - fazer
ban note

Well, maybe you wanted to make a joke but you were not provoked and made your own choice to make racist remarks. So as far as I am concerned you ARE a racist mofo, having the same ISP as another racist just made me check you and you didn't disappoint.
I no longer think you are swinm, I checked some stuff. So this is all about you now.

It is always a good idea to ask for an unban and start insulting some more...I know a little about IT, maybe you should try to understand trying to admin the servers is not an easy job with many players, many ISP's, many forms of behavior and many players being assholes sometimes similar to other assholes.

If you only said you made a joke and were sorry I may had changed my mind. If you were banned earlier for no good reason you should have come to the forum.
So, your ban will not be one week but two, congratulations!

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nikita, ShayoX, Femto

7 years 10 months ago - 7 years 10 months ago #3 by ShayoX
Replied by ShayoX on topic Unban request - fazer
[*] fazer just got owned by NL.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: NL

7 years 10 months ago #4 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic Unban request - fazer
Hi fazer

Don't be stupid and admit you were wrong. Just be nice to everyone in the game,
in the forums and respect them. If you made a mistake just say you're sorry and
that you didn't want to make it by proving you are learning from it and not repeating.

Everyone here is familiar with the behavior you have shown in your first post. Nobody
disprespects you, unless you bring it upon yourself. If you don't like the game, don't
play it. If you don't like other players, play alone. Don't assume everyone here wants
to ban you for no reason.

If you feel we're acting against you or any other player, forget about it. If you don't
want to contribute to this game by playing it fair, then good luck with other admins on
other servers.

"Straight and narrow is the path."
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nikita, NL, jacobston, ShayoX, Femto

7 years 10 months ago - 7 years 10 months ago #5 by Femto
Replied by Femto on topic Unban request - fazer
So, there you go ! Your ban will be lifted on 26 June ... Please note , at the time of your ban ... You were administered by two admins ... With reference to software (RSC), you were linked as swinm ... We work
accordingly to the data we have and not with some random guesses.... And yes , how much I try to reflect your fault , you'll never accept it and that's how it reminds me of the other notorious swinm .... Lastly, being gentle and restraining speech , won't hurt anyone .... ;)

"In this world, some people born are like keys that move the world and exist having no connection to the social hierarchy established by man."
The following user(s) said Thank You: NL, ShayoX

7 years 10 months ago #6 by Rs_Funzo
Replied by Rs_Funzo on topic Unban request - fazer
Just 2 weeks, you're lucky Fazer.
Because of we had players from everywhere in Rs_clan (not only Europe but also India, Brazil etc.), and because of the stupidity of some words, I would have banned you forever. Racism is a crime, Fazer.
So, say thank you to =RpR= guys.

-VIS ET HONOR-
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, NL

• Lukasz birthday is in 9 days (41)