× For each unban request, create a new topic. Also add your in-game nickname in topic title please

Unveiling of the rageouts

7 years 9 months ago #1 by swinm
Unveiling of the rageouts was created by swinm
I'm going to try not to rage.

FIRST OF ALL: I am swinm_god of k98 and all the nicks which I'm gonna show you below but not more. And please read the whole text before blindly deleting this section or attacking me.

I have read sereval lies (or errors) here.
I have read some statements on these forums like I am Kugli (not at all) or Török (not at all). (Prove it then...)
I have read that I am changing the IPs, but actually I haven't even touched this router for years now. It has a few variations which change week to week or month to month or something like this.
So 1 lie-error goes to NL.
Another unfair event was that I rejoined to realism minutes after dying, HERE you stopped everything and used this fact against me. But pls open the logs again, I joined AND IMMEDIATLY commited suicide. Why? I simply wanted to spectate. Is it a mistake? (For the first time??)

Snowman: you are the only who can consider absolution, pls don't say that 'I am Fazer', because I have never used this nick.

Some days ago (banned players for admins only 63-64) u took a picture of me swearing, you have two photos, as far as I know these show THE SAME situation. Is 1 dirty word excessive insulting? Then you should have banned that Spirit too, he said 'fuck you'. You did not.

Some of you (maquis, nl) do not really face me at hd2, just read the comments and clues, but they can not see the whole 'crime', and they keep hunting me. In 2016 this 'stfu noob' can be the only rap sheet. And you won't believe me, but I wrote the word 'noob' with the normal meaning, not as the nick of the player.

Let me prove my statements with pictures:

http://kephost.com/images/2016/06/23/hd2.png

In the first two pictures you can see my nicks, and expect one (jooo) all belong to me. But as you can see, many of them are singleplayer accounts, (such as Hard újra and Very Hard, Legendary HD2, normál) I played multiplayer with them for two reasons, the first is that I was login with them (at the point), second is that nicks like swinm made me 'rebanned' on milliseconds.
In the third one you can see the date of these profiles (when they were created), so this proves that many teamkiller and glitcher nick dont belong to me at all. (Ip from Finnland? meh.. my best random ip was from Moscow, for about 2 days)
The last picture shows that some of you dont want to consider every little clue at all. It"s me-spirit 1-1. I don't think 1 recorded swearing is an excessive behaviour.

After these, I know 99,99% of you will keep attacking me, I only want to ask SNOWMAN to consider everything and make a final conclusion.

Once again:
  • only these nicks belong to me
  • I have never touched my router (well, once in order to open hd2 ports, after gamespy ragecrash)
  • snowman, u shouldn't maximally believe that players who havent really met me at hd2 in the past few months and only try to execute me

I look forward to snowman's objective and non-influenced decision. (whether unban / ban / perm ban or something like this)

swinm_god of k98 Hard_Újra

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

7 years 9 months ago #2 by Sasha
Replied by Sasha on topic Unveiling of the rageouts
about the automatic router change ip it happens in reality I do, it happens when a problem with the light on the provider side

7 years 9 months ago #3 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic Unveiling of the rageouts
I will have to read all your previous posts again to arrive at the best conclusion about any mistakes
on your side and to find any mistakes on our side.

I'll reply later tonight.

"Straight and narrow is the path."

7 years 9 months ago - 7 years 9 months ago #4 by NL
Replied by NL on topic Unveiling of the rageouts
@Swinm

1: very interesting to see that right after I made a post listing all IP ranges from your ISP and planning to block them all you come here with a cry story hoping to avoid a true perma-ban. What was it that kept you from doing this before? As long as you could just change IP and play you didn't care?
2: you have had a perma-ban for what, 2 years now? Based on your behavior at that time, not recent, so what is the difference anyway? You deserved a perma ban in the past, all recent actions came from that.
3: I don't lie, I never lie, I can make mistakes though.
4: showing you profiles folder and creation dates proves NOTHING
5: It doesn't matter if you actively change your IP or not, fact is that you play under an active ban with different IP's
6: the point is not that you are banned for using one profanity, it is because it is the same behavior we experienced for YEARS, so a pattern
7: I keep hunting you because you already deserved a perma ban in the past, I don't care if you play nice or not now, when I see you play (or think I see you play) I ban you, simple. If I ban someone else I assume they come to the forum and we take it form there.

So all in all: IT DOES NOT MATTER IF YOU ARE FAZER OR NOT OR IF YOU DID ANYTHING WRONG RECENTLY. YOU ALREADY HAD A PERMA BAN A LONG TIME AGO YET YOU STILL KEEP PLAYING, THIS IS WHY YOU ARE KICKED AND BANNED ALL THE TIME. WHY DO YOU THINK WHEN WE DID A GENERAL PARDON YOUR NAME WAS NOT ON THE EXCUSE LIST? YOU FORGOT ALL THE DISCUSSIONS FROM THE PAST? THE REASON WHY WE ALSO BANNED YOU ON THE FORUM?

Do a search on swinm in the forum and refresh your own memory.

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.

7 years 9 months ago - 7 years 9 months ago #5 by snakeplissken
Replied by snakeplissken on topic Unveiling of the rageouts
What was the original crime of this user 2 years ago?

I don't know why a user needs more than a couple of Profiles. 8 different profile user IDs is a sign of mischief.

Nobody should make more than 1 or 2 profiles.

7 years 9 months ago #6 by NL
Replied by NL on topic Unveiling of the rageouts

snakeplissken wrote: What was the original crime of this user 2 years ago?

team killing, insulting and such
just type swinm in the search box and read...

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.

• 43 birthday is today (57)