× For each unban request, create a new topic. Also add your in-game nickname in topic title please

Why banned ?

7 years 9 months ago #7 by Rs_Funzo
Replied by Rs_Funzo on topic Why banned ?
Yep I remember his nick but I dont know if they are the same person...

-VIS ET HONOR-

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

7 years 9 months ago #8 by swinm
Replied by swinm on topic Why banned ?
* thirdly, it started badly on you're serveur because I play the map africa3 I think, And a certain guys start to treat me a noob guys because I go up the tower and I shot him, my score was 14 kill and no die. And this guy traited me a noob because I shoot 14 man on this tower without getting killed. he say to me don't camp man or you are bannished. Seriously, it's camp that to shoot like that ? So before traited me like this, home made ​​cleaning with you're team members please, and after you can do a rules like you make.....

That guy calling him noob was me :rofl: :rofl: (but definitely not rollin' around with ban promise)

7 years 9 months ago - 7 years 9 months ago #9 by De boche
Replied by De boche on topic Why banned ?
Now this website is normal ('cause we can't to connect here during 3 days) I don't understand why I'm now banned again ? I was on the server yesterday and before yesterday, but today I don't know I'm banned.... you are very cool guys....
And if I can afford it, when you answer me, please to read entirelly my post, there is some important answer....
swinm insult me and he is not banned to ? That a justice here ?
Rs_Funzo : no I'm not the same person, I'm not a bitch
Nikita : ce serais trop long à t'expliquer mais entre autre j'ai eu un grand père résistant et j'ai une grosse documentation sur cette période donc je pense être au courant des choses....
Maquisard 83 : Yes I was on the server since 2006, I was in a team named !survivor! titi as my attachment file show you. After, maybe in 2008, I change my name to salopard de boche 'cause the team !survivor! and the website shoot down. Anyway, you say : the only french players on our servers we will count them on the fingers of the hand , and until now , they are pleasant and polite with us. Do you be polite when I connected on map africa 3 with swinm and when he insulted me I shoot 14 kills on the tower ? He started that and it was the first time I connected on RPR. Before lessons , look in your own team thanks

My pseudo was salopard de boche 'cause nazi's are bastard, it was the only reason to that pseudo ok ? it insult nobody, except perhaps some nazi's guys in this site ??? think about it. I change my name to Slibard de boche, so you don't have any reasons to banned me..... especially that yesterday I can to connect and I respect the rules we played well btw. Thanks

7 years 9 months ago #10 by NL
Replied by NL on topic Why banned ?
We unbanned you last weekend, a little later than planned because of the website issues.
I don't know why you are now banned again, I didn't do it. I hope someone will tell us why you are banned again and if it is just or not.

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.

7 years 9 months ago #11 by Maki
Replied by Maki on topic Why banned ?
To Slibard de boche

Firstly I have not banished you, secondly, if someone insulted you in the game, think to make a screenshot and do not blame the players without proof ,this will avoid endless discussions.

Thanks

PS: for your new nickname no comments

7 years 9 months ago - 7 years 9 months ago #12 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic Why banned ?

De boche wrote: Nikita : ce serais trop long à t'expliquer mais entre autre j'ai eu un grand père résistant et j'ai une grosse documentation sur cette période donc je pense être au courant des choses....

Ouais, être au courant des choses, c'est une chose, mais si tous les gens qui ont eu des pères ou des grand-pères résistants et qui sont documentés sur le sujet se mettent à prétendre que personne ne peut parler mieux qu'eux (ce que tu as fais dans ton post original), hé bien je vais te dire, on n'est pas sortis de l'auberge... Il y a ici des gens du monde entier, et certainement beaucoup d'entre eux ont des membres de leurs familles qui ont vu, vécu, subi, la botte nazie, comme les Français, même souvent plus ...

Bref, on ne va pas épiloguer là-dessus mais je voulais juste rebondir à ce propos et en profiter pour t'informer que, au =RpR=, on n'a rien contre un peu d'humilité...

Ceci dit, play fair and have fun :mm1:

Yeah, be aware of things is one thing, but if all the people who had fathers or grandfathers resistant and are documented on the subject begin to pretend that no one can speak better than they (what you did in your original post), well I'll tell you, it is not out of the woods ... There are people here from all over the world, and certainly many of them members of their families who have seen, lived, suffered the Nazi boot, like the French, often even more ...

In short, we will not expatiate on it but I just wanted to bounce on this and take the opportunity to inform you that, at =RpR=, we have nothing against a little bit of humility ...

That said, play fair and have fun :mm1:

• Lukasz birthday is in 4 days (41)