× For each unban request, create a new topic. Also add your in-game nickname in topic title please

Unban request - Crazy Rodolfo

7 years 1 month ago #1 by Rodolfo
Unban request - Crazy Rodolfo was created by Rodolfo
Hi, the past sunday the player "Charlie" banned me in a cooperative server of Hidden and Dangerous 2, because i vote with other player "nextmap". I try enter in the server but i can't and one message say i banned because i use Tablets. This no its true and i think this is the unfair ban and one abuse of power. I play Hidden and dangerous 2 since 2003 and never i have one problem with the servers. I like play in team game respecting all players and i contributed to comunnity making maps. Now in 2017 its very difficult found players gaming and is frustated view how i can't play without reason. Please, quit me the ban.

Sorry my english...

Crazy Rodolfo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

7 years 1 month ago #2 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic Unban request - Crazy Rodolfo
Your ban expired today.

Next time ask others if they agree to skip maps. Be friendly, as you
say you are :)

"Straight and narrow is the path."

7 years 1 month ago #3 by NL
Replied by NL on topic Unban request - Crazy Rodolfo
Rodolfo I did not ban you because of nextmap vote and I tried to talk to you (and medic) about it, it was at that moment you said you did not care and that I should complain to an admin and THAT was the moment I banned you. After all, I didn't ban medic because he allowed me to explain the rules. Conclusion, you are not as friendly as you say you are... So no "abuse of power" on my side, but abuse of hospitality on your side. Our servers, our rules.

The reason it says "banned for tables" is a bug in the software, you were banned for ignoring our rules.
By the way, too few players in the game is not an argument for us, we would rather play with five players who respect the rules than 50 who don't.

So take the time to read our rules so there won't be any more misunderstandings.

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, Nikita

7 years 1 month ago #4 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic Unban request - Crazy Rodolfo

In my opinion, someone who shows so much arrogance, saying he doesn't care our rules and that players should complain to an admin, doesn't deserve any indulgence...

7 years 1 month ago #5 by NL
Replied by NL on topic Unban request - Crazy Rodolfo
Well everybody gets a chance to fuck up and prove it was a one time thing.

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nikita

7 years 1 month ago - 7 years 1 month ago #6 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic Unban request - Crazy Rodolfo

Alright, let's say that anyone deserves a joker, even the jokers...

• 43 birthday is today (57)