× For each unban request, create a new topic. Also add your in-game nickname in topic title please

Unban request - Crazy Rodolfo

7 years 1 month ago #13 by Rodolfo
Replied by Rodolfo on topic Unban request - Crazy Rodolfo
If you think that you were dialoguing does not need to talk more.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

7 years 1 month ago #14 by NL
Replied by NL on topic Unban request - Crazy Rodolfo
Right, well this is exactly the same smart-assing you were showing when I did try to talk to you. Keep this attitude up and I am sure a fresh ban will be in your future my friend.

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.

7 years 1 month ago #15 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic Unban request - Crazy Rodolfo
We respect and appreciate everyone by default. The ones who take the effort to
reflect the same qualities back to us, know what we stand for. If you have an opinion
worth sharing, we are open for discussion :)

"Straight and narrow is the path."

7 years 1 month ago #16 by Rodolfo
Replied by Rodolfo on topic Unban request - Crazy Rodolfo
In the game I could not express myself well, but there was no bad intention. I did not have the opportunity to explain myself well because I was banned immediately. I come here to play and have fun. I think you should reserve the bans for cheaters and bad players. A little empathy please...

Goodbye

7 years 1 month ago #17 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic Unban request - Crazy Rodolfo
NL banned you because of the pattern in your behavior. Nobody here
knows you personally, so please have some sympathy for us. We have
nothing to prove to anyone.

Have a beautiful evening.

"Straight and narrow is the path."
The following user(s) said Thank You: NL

7 years 1 month ago #18 by NL
Replied by NL on topic Unban request - Crazy Rodolfo

Rodolfo wrote: In the game I could not express myself well, but there was no bad intention. I did not have the opportunity to explain myself well because I was banned immediately. I come here to play and have fun. I think you should reserve the bans for cheaters and bad players. A little empathy please...

Goodbye

Come on man, stop talking nonsense. I really pity I did not save the recording of what happened. You did have the opportunity to explain yourself and you were NOT banned immediately. We were talking about what happened, I was explaining the rules and YOU stopped the discussion by saying I should go complain to and admin or moderator. After THAT I banned you because I know from experience discussions stop at that moment.

I have explained that a few times now and I am starting to experience your arguments as lying and I don't appreciate that at all...
You only got a 3 day ban, it was explained why you got the ban, we gave you the chance to read our rules and we explained how we want players to behave on our servers.

If you would have come to the forum and simply said sorry it would all have been fine and probably your ban would have been lifted immediately, but you came shouting about abuse of power and an opinion about our rules. YOU make the choices you make and there are consequences.

BTW, you STILL never said sorry...

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.

• Lukasz birthday is in 10 days (41)