× For each unban request, create a new topic. Also add your in-game nickname in topic title please

Unban request - Crazy Rodolfo

7 years 1 month ago #7 by Rodolfo
Replied by Rodolfo on topic Unban request - Crazy Rodolfo
My English is not very good and I may not explain myself well, but at no time did I say that I did not care about the rules. Do you think that you were conversational or was an intransigent ban? that is all.

thank you very much

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

7 years 1 month ago #8 by NL
Replied by NL on topic Unban request - Crazy Rodolfo

Rodolfo wrote: My English is not very good and I may not explain myself well, but at no time did I say that I did not care about the rules. Do you think that you were conversational or was an intransigent ban? that is all.

thank you very much

I can not make it my problem if someone does not understand English. English is an international language, players can not expect admins to speak every language, I speak Dutch, English, German and a few words in French, that should be enough.

It is true I did not identify myself as an admin but I did try to speak to you about the rules on RpR servers. You did not literally say that you didn't care about the rules but you did say that I should complain to a mod/admin, which is the same as saying "I do not respect the rules, I do not say sorry, I do not say I will not do it again because you are not an admin". We expect players to respect our rules, be friendly and to say sorry if they make a mistake, also if no admin is present which is why many RpR admins play incognito.

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.

7 years 1 month ago #9 by Rodolfo
I think my question is simple. I have tried to tell players that they should talk before voting but they do it constantly without problems.

7 years 1 month ago #10 by NL
What was your question?
Yes I know majority voting happens all the time, admins are not always present, I guess you were unlucky I was on the server...

The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman

7 years 1 month ago #11 by Rodolfo
My question is if you think you were dialoguing or intransigent. I think it's bad luck being banned, the players have always done it, they do it and they're going to keep doing it. I think this rule should be revised.

7 years 1 month ago #12 by NL
I don't understand the word intransigent, but using Google I guess you mean "was a ban necessary or was it possible to just have a dialog?".

If that is the question you already got an answer...I DID try to have a dialog but you did not take me seriously and YES that made a ban necessary.
I don't give a shit that players have always done it, do it and will keep doing it. =RpR= says NO MAJORITY VOTING, you don't have to like it or understand it, you just need to respect it when you play on our servers.

If you play this game since 2003 I assume you have played on our servers before and you should know our rules. If you don't it's your problem so don't come crying if you get banned for breaking one.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Maki

• Lukasz birthday is in 10 days (41)