× For each unban request, create a new topic. Also add your in-game nickname in topic title please

Total Bans Policy

6 years 7 months ago #1 by Sasha
Total Bans Policy was created by Sasha
Greetings to all today there is a very unpleasant situation. Namely, timkillers suggest that we introduce a policy of total destruction against such nits.

Today 2 bastards were banned on the =RpR=. But they switched to MTB and continued their activities there. I suggest to all: ban them forever on all servers (at will, of course). In order to clear the game of idiots and clowns.

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, Nikita, NL, ShayoX

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

6 years 7 months ago #2 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic Total Bans Policy
I'll see what I can do... in the morning. Thanks :love:

"Straight and narrow is the path."
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sasha, ShayoX

6 years 7 months ago #3 by ShayoX
Replied by ShayoX on topic Total Bans Policy
Today was a crazy day, so much bans this is ridiculous how players can act :sylvester:

6 years 7 months ago #4 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic Total Bans Policy

Sasha wrote: Greetings to all today there is a very unpleasant situation. Namely, timkillers suggest that we introduce a policy of total destruction against such nits.

Today 2 bastards were banned on the =RpR=. But they switched to MTB and continued their activities there. I suggest to all: ban them forever on all servers (at will, of course). In order to clear the game of idiots and clowns.

Did you have already a talk about that issue with MTB staff ?
Btw, if i'm not wrong, MTB are French, so if i can help about translation or something, it's no problem.

Btw(2), we know the kind of guys, no need to use too much strong words. Idiots, well ok, clowns, well, let's say ok, but bastards, i think no. Please let us leave this for others. Thank you.
:mm1:
The following user(s) said Thank You: NL

6 years 7 months ago #5 by Sasha
Replied by Sasha on topic Total Bans Policy
2 and 3 screenshots from the server mtb.

Yes, I do not care how to call them they kill their own violate the rules of the game and it infuriates
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nikita

6 years 7 months ago #6 by NL
Replied by NL on topic Total Bans Policy

Sasha wrote: 2 and 3 screenshots from the server mtb.

Yes, I do not care how to call them they kill their own violate the rules of the game and it infuriates

Yes but we try to be " better than them" so let's not descend to their level.
BTW, we should only care about what happens on our servers not those of others, of course we can report bad players to the admins but we will not ban a player on =RpR= servers for what they did on MTB.

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nikita

• 43 birthday is in 2 days (57)