× For each unban request, create a new topic. Also add your in-game nickname in topic title please

Total Bans Policy

6 years 7 months ago #7 by Sasha
Replied by Sasha on topic Total Bans Policy
Appeal to Thomas this happened on your server literally half an hour ago! It's just unbearably do something

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

6 years 7 months ago #8 by Sasha
1. NL. I do not propose to ban on RPR those who violate the MTB and so on
2. but this example led to the fact that this case is clearly not related to the first they harm the game entirely and completely, and from these you need to get rid of

6 years 7 months ago #9 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic Total Bans Policy

Sasha wrote: 2 and 3 screenshots from the server mtb.

Yes, I do not care how to call them they kill their own violate the rules of the game and it infuriates

Well, i understand your anger about these players, i know what it is but, you see, if you don't care about how to call them, i do care, because i consider that we have to comply with some standards. =RpR= servers rules says, we have to avoid insulting and we have to keep it friendly, and i personaly consider that it goes also for this website, as much as possible, and i believe it's possible to express in a correct language. I don't like to read any insults, i just wanted to make this point out.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sasha

6 years 7 months ago #10 by Sasha
I just could not resist.
they spoiled my nerves

next time I will avoid insults
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, Nikita, NL, Maki, ShayoX

6 years 7 months ago - 6 years 7 months ago #11 by ShayoX
Replied by ShayoX on topic Total Bans Policy
I'm not surprised that Sasha threw some bad words, not surprised at all... I have been there on evening and it was total bull#*@^ what was happening on the server :devil: It was a crazy and wild day, teamkillers have gone
beyond the edge of all craziness and it was literal HELL... I wish to all admins no encounters like that ever... It was sick.
I really hope this will end and MTB can be playable as it was... and hope that kind of d&@s won't arrive on =RpR= to do the same :upset:
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, Nikita

6 years 7 months ago #12 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic Total Bans Policy
Yes Shay, as i said it, it's understandable and it can happen from everyone, including myself. I'm not upset about Sasha, it's nothing personal, but the point is that we cannot allow ourselves to insult people publicly, even if they do insult us, by their words or by their behaviour on our servers. If we do that, we are also to blame and we are no more credible if we want to keep things clean in our home here. As NL said it, we try to be better and it's our duty to point such issues when they happen. I think it's ok now, no need to talk much about that. :mm1:

• 43 birthday is today (57)