× For each unban request, create a new topic. Also add your in-game nickname in topic title please

Unban request - Nevsky

6 years 7 months ago #1 by Nevsky
Unban request - Nevsky was created by Nevsky
Hello, yesterday i was banned for reconnecting on Realism server. My in-game nickname is Nevsky.
Sorry guys, i know i did a stupid thing, give me one more chance and i promise i will not let you down this time.
With respect.

Nevsky
The following user(s) said Thank You: ShayoX

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

6 years 7 months ago - 6 years 7 months ago #2 by ShayoX
Replied by ShayoX on topic Unban request - Nevsky

Nevsky wrote: Hello, yesterday i was banned for reconnecting on Realism server. My in-game nickname is Nevsky.
Sorry guys, i know i did a stupid thing, give me one more chance and i promise i will not let you down this time.
With respect.

Nevsky

Hi Nevsky. I would give you a second chance on one condition REMEMBER THE RULES AND STICK TO THE RULES
But! That's my opinion and I'd wish to know other admins opinion about this because ban is set for 1 week so let's wait for other admins and the one that banned you "Maquisard83" to share their thoughts on giving you a second chance. ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nevsky

6 years 7 months ago #3 by Nevsky
Replied by Nevsky on topic Unban request - Nevsky
Okay Shayox, thank you for your response, i will wait then :), cheers friend.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ShayoX

6 years 7 months ago #4 by Sasha
Replied by Sasha on topic Unban request - Nevsky
Greetings to NEVSKY) I respect for you that you came to the forum and are discussing your unbaned and not as most players either wait until the ban time expires or just change the IP and Nick (not always). An example of the second is your yesterday's "collaborator" kenway aka hd2hard continuing to break the rules and playing! during an ACTIVE ban. that in the end it can lead to a permanent ban on the rank of IP and it does not help here anymore.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nevsky

6 years 7 months ago #5 by Maki
Replied by Maki on topic Unban request - Nevsky
Nevky, you broke the rules on the Realism server and ignored the warnings of our friend Sasha. For me, I never go back on a decision I made, the ban will always be a week.Thank you for having recognized your fault and make excuses in your comment . Take advantage of this week to review the rules on our servers and announce these inconveniences to other players who would be tempted to do the same thing as you. Cordially :rules:
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, Nikita, NL, Sasha, ShayoX, Nevsky

6 years 7 months ago #6 by Nevsky
Replied by Nevsky on topic Unban request - Nevsky
Okay guys, i will wait for ban to expire and of course learn the rules. Thank you all for spending some time to answer me. Have a nice day :).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nikita, NL, Maki, Sasha, ShayoX

• Lukasz birthday is in 10 days (41)