× For each unban request, create a new topic. Also add your in-game nickname in topic title please

Don't believe it !

6 years 4 months ago - 6 years 4 months ago #7 by De boche
Replied by De boche on topic Don't believe it !
Ok. The good for that is :
"I believe what I see but not what others say"
Maybe a suggestion ? Why don't you write this on the first intitulate on the rules ? It will help me.....
If I say "I do 3 thing in same time because I'm on the phone at this time (ok, this is a mistake) and you say at the others : look at the video, you know It make me proud to be with a politicien. To easy to arrive and say : I'm the admin, I'm the truth and you are black way.

But I write you're quote : "Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose." I agree, especially with you here !

And to add: "You are only making it worse for yourself..." Thanks for that too, If I say that here for you, sure I will be kicked definitively.
Guys, This is not fairplay, and you know that.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

6 years 4 months ago #8 by NL
Replied by NL on topic Don't believe it !
I don't know what you want from me...
Of course I make decisions based on what I see and not what others tell me. 90% of the people I ban will tell me they are innocent...

I see something happen, I make a decision, I explain my decision and even show the video on which I based my decision. How is this not transparent and fair?
If this is such a common bug I am sure it won't be hard to show me information about it.

The facts are this:
-you enter the maps first
-every time you commit suicide, which fails the mission and loads the next map
-you never asked for a nextmap vote
-you never said you had a bug or said sorry for making a mistake
-you never logged off to reset the game and solve your bug

If you were an admin what would you have done?

Also I am confused now. Was it a bug or did it happen because you were on the phone and made mistakes with your controls?

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.

6 years 4 months ago #9 by NL
Replied by NL on topic Don't believe it !

But I write you're quote : "Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose." I agree, especially with you here !

1 warning to not make this personal, or I will indeed make a different decision...

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nikita

6 years 4 months ago #10 by Sasha
Replied by Sasha on topic Don't believe it !
De boche Enough to write heresy, at the end of the end, learn the rules .. it is not necessary to initialize the vote for the next map when it can still be passed.

Yes to an error with a grenade if it was 69 grenades, then everything is clear without words, and I have it. and I just waited until the map is finished. You and started to "whine" if it's too lazy to wait just go to another server
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman

6 years 4 months ago - 6 years 4 months ago #11 by De boche
Replied by De boche on topic Don't believe it !
Ok I wainting for 3 days, I don't make this personal, finnaly I say nothing, but I do not think less ...
Sasha I don't write "heresy" like to say but I explain what happened to NL. Why do you talk about initialize vote when it can still be passed ? I don't do this so please don't attribute to me something wrong. And it was 69 grenades, it was, not 36. And last map I wainting and be patient, Nl win this map and I was waiting and seeing how he play, and he is a good player. Just say to him that he could fire on tank, also if he is too far, to turn the turret of tank. Just that ! And after he repproach me to don't repect the rules. So I explain with him about that. So ? Don't talk about what you don't know....

6 years 4 months ago - 6 years 3 months ago #12 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic Don't believe it !

Some time ago, even a long time ago, i posted something about humility ...

S'il te plaît, De boche, évite de le prendre trop de haut et de balancer à Sasha du genre "ne parle pas de ce que tu ne connais pas", ça fait un peu trop Cocorico et un peu trop "exception culturelle", si tu vois ce que je veux dire... On passe déjà suffisamment au reste du monde pour des grandes bouches auxquelles il faudrait toujours des nonobstant spéciaux et qui auraient toujours vocation à donner leur point de vue (dont tout le monde se fout) au sujet de quelques règlements qui ne leurs conviendraient pas, on va éviter d'en rajouter si tu veux bien...

NL est admin ici, comme certains autres (dont moi, oui...). De deux choses l'une, soit tu as des arguments sérieux pour contrer sa décision et alors tu les fais valoir aux yeux de tous les =RpR= admin ici, soit tu as juste tes états d'âme et alors tu les garde pour toi...

Et, à propos du motto de NL en parlant de "trust", lui, ça fait longtemps qu'il l'a prouvé, toi on demande encore à voir...

Basical Google translation, i don't care enough to refine it...

Please, De boche, avoid taking it too high and swing to Sasha like "do not talk about what you do not know", it's a bit too much Cocorico and a little too much as "cultural exception" , if you see what I mean ... We are already going well enough to the rest of the world for big mouths to which we should always have special nonobstants and who would always be able to give their point of view (which everyone does not care) about some regulations that would not suit them, we will avoid adding if you want ...

NL is admin here, like some others (including me, yes ...). Two things one, or you have serious arguments to counter his decision and then you make them worth in the eyes of all = RpR = admin here, or you just have your moods and then you keep them for yourself. ..

And, about the motto of NL speaking about "trust", it's been a long time since he proved it, you still ask to see ...
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, NL, Maki, Sasha

• Lukasz birthday is in 10 days (41)