Hello, soldiers!

4 years 2 months ago - 4 years 2 months ago #1 by DayronPL
Hello, soldiers! was created by DayronPL
I'm from Poland and I came to this world in 2000. I have been playing this wonderful game since 2009 when I got it for Christmas. I struggled very much with the first mission (all others likewise :D), and it eventually became one of my favorite missions. I value this game for its atmosphere, tactical gameplay and age (runs perfectly on my goddamn computer!)

I used to play a lot on multiplayer before GameSpy Arcade ceased to support H&D2. I miss those times when we would play occupation on Czech4 or Arctic4, deathmatch on Arctic2, or objectives on Czech1. Then I left the box on a shelf for years until nostalgia took over me by watching walkthroughs and I decided to dust it off. My dream was to play with an organized team like a real SAS unit and perfect our tactical skills. Now it's finally possible thanks to this fine community.

I'm not a gamer type but, apart from H&D2, my favorite games include: Far Cry, Far Cry 2, Mirror's Edge, Gothic 3 and SWAT 4. I hope to buy a new laptop someday to replay some of these newer games that, for some reason, no longer run smoothly on my PC, although they used to.
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, Damni, Maki, jacobston, ShayoX, Xiadz

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

4 years 2 months ago - 4 years 2 months ago #2 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic Hello, soldiers!
Hi Dayron :)

Welcome to our forum. We have played together for a couple of months now, you
understand the team style so you have become a respectful and respected player
at least among those who are still active these days :P

We are very happy to have you as a part of our family and really hope you'll get to
meet everyone that's still around, even our veteran friends.

Feel free to open new discussions that might be of interest or value here :nod:

If you ever need help, let us know... :mm1:

Welcome to =RpR=! Make us proud! :wave:

"Straight and narrow is the path."
The following user(s) said Thank You: Xiadz

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Lukasz birthday is in 10 days (41)