Allowed or not...?

9 years 10 months ago - 9 years 10 months ago #7 by DanJirasekCZ1
Replied by DanJirasekCZ1 on topic Allowed or not...?
In Single player missions it not problem. Who has concern about it? When somebody do there anything. It's about cooperation between other. (It doesn't matter what anyone doing). Video when you take Mg42 on balcon is co op mission and it is formed from single mode and yes Mg. post is fortunately only in the map with coop mode.
Essential problem is in the PvP. In the main maps for playing Occupation mode. Normandy2B or also N2B. Most played map. There is more interest problems. Regardless of whether if it is allowed or not. The game is big glitching place as f*ck (: I don't mean rock glitch or glitching into the wall, it's easy! :leave:

For example,
speed bug; healing bug; border about soldier with pressing zero in numeric keyboard (specificly in Alpy map occ); throwing grenade through wall; fu*king amazing bug - special of soldier view in 3rd bug.

In Single player missions it not problem. Who has concern about it? When somebody do there anything. It's about cooperation between other. (It doesn't matter what anyone doing). Video when you take Mg42 on balcon is co op mission and it is formed from single mode and yes Mg. post is fortunately only in the map with coop mode.
Essential problem is in the PvP. In the main maps for playing Occupation mode. Normandy2B or also N2B. Most played map. There is more interest problems. Regardless of whether if it is allowed or not. The game is big glitching place as f*ck (: I don't mean rock glitch or glitching into the wall, it's easy! :leave:

For example,
speed bug; healing bug; border about soldier with pressing zero in numeric keyboard (specificly in Alpy map occ); throwing grenade through wall; fu*king amazing bug - special of soldier view in 3rd bug.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 10 months ago - 9 years 10 months ago #8 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic Allowed or not...?
The problem is that, sometimes, you enter a map and you got players accusing you for cheating when you play multiplayer mode, because they think that what you do is cheat, moreover when they don't play with you often. That's why i wanted to talk about it. Now, of course, if no one is concerned about it, it's no more a problem.

I think also that it becomes less and less my problem, anyway...

9 years 10 months ago - 9 years 10 months ago #9 by Stern
Replied by Stern on topic Allowed or not...?
In Brest when enemy opens the door that must be unlocked by the key from the crate, when i go inside while the door is still open and then other player connects and sees that the door is locked and im already inside, then it seems like i glitched the door to get in and no way i can explain that i didnt...

The one who hesitates is lost !
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, iBeLKa

9 years 10 months ago #10 by iBeLKa
Replied by iBeLKa on topic Allowed or not...?
Personally i don't accept this as glitching, because last players was a bit late, or came lately, so no any evidence of glitching, even if you are inside.

^ ^

9 years 10 months ago #11 by Stern
Replied by Stern on topic Allowed or not...?
Some may consider it cheat, others dont...
But cheat to get all of the objectives completed like in Brest again, when enemy body fells on the dynamite placement on the submarine, then one option is to glitch the rope fence around the dock, walk on water to the sub, go under the dyna place and palce it. Is this cheating? :)

The one who hesitates is lost !

9 years 10 months ago - 9 years 10 months ago #12 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic Allowed or not...?

Well, walking on the water is not cheating if you're Jesus Christ... :lol:

Arf! Really specific situation... Maybe the best solution is to manage the fight in order to kill the enemy far from the TNT spots...? :confused:

EDIT : ( I know, it's easy to say...) :/

• Lukasz birthday is in 10 days (41)