Remote Server Control (RSC)

8 years 11 months ago #49 by Feldmarshal
Replied by Feldmarshal on topic Remote Server Control (RSC)
Hey,Jonny I have question. It's possible to add optnion for time banning in RSC ?

You will not grow if you are not willing to change yourself
The following user(s) said Thank You: NL

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 11 months ago #50 by betteryouthanme
Replied by betteryouthanme on topic Remote Server Control (RSC)

JonnySniper wrote:

betteryouthanme wrote: And it's possible to upload the banlist html and css into a new folder like RSC/.. Then i could create a new ftp user who is only allowed to read/write in that particular folder without having access to the website files? Then also normal admins could use the update feature. :cookie:

i dont understand :D

Now i wanted to let regular admins use the update function for HTML ban table (maybe also optional in rights managment)
However currently the css and html file are just dropped into the root directory of any website. If i give users the ftp rights for this main directory folder they can also edit everything else..
If the files are put into an extra folder called ../RSC or similar, i could create a new FTP user who has only access to that particular folder, nowhere else.

Another solution is, not sure if possible, updating the html table automatically, each time an admin modifies the ban list in RSC.

Two things fill the mind with ever new and increasing wonder and awe - the starry heavens above me and the moral law within me. Immanuel Kant

8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #51 by JonnySniper
Replied by JonnySniper on topic Remote Server Control (RSC)

Feldmarshal wrote: Hey,Jonny I have question. It's possible to add optnion for time banning in RSC ?

i Think its better specially for RpR in this big community to talk about the ban time with the other admins like before.

betteryouthanme wrote: Also would be nice to have a new option in the user managment for editing IP ranges.

Add or Edit option for Ip Range got the Same rights like for normal Bans!
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman

8 years 11 months ago #52 by betteryouthanme
Replied by betteryouthanme on topic Remote Server Control (RSC)
@server admins
How many bans do you see in the RSC list?
For me there are 50 displayed but currently we have more then 100 banned.. :undecided:

Two things fill the mind with ever new and increasing wonder and awe - the starry heavens above me and the moral law within me. Immanuel Kant
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman

8 years 11 months ago #53 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic Remote Server Control (RSC)
Same here.

"Straight and narrow is the path."

8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #54 by Feldmarshal
Replied by Feldmarshal on topic Remote Server Control (RSC)
Where I can download new RSC ? I have info " you are using older version as the server!" Mirror doesn't work.

You will not grow if you are not willing to change yourself

• Lukasz birthday is in 4 days (41)