Who´s this guy??

8 years 7 months ago #19 by NL
Replied by NL on topic Who´s this guy??
Okay I banned him for disobeying rules. If he comes to the forum we can explain.

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 4 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #20 by Rs_Funzo
Replied by Rs_Funzo on topic Who´s this guy??

Feldmarshal wrote: Funzo, what about Old_school? For me his shooting looks not realistic especially from springfield...

Hi guys. Hi Feld. I noticed several times that he's a very good player. He can use shotgun vs any other good player with BAR and he wins with no problems. He gets kills at 1st shot even from a long distance, but in this case I don't think that he's a cheater, to be honest. I don't have his IP but I'm pretty sure that Old_School, aka Fatalty, is =InfarkT= The Joko. Maybe he has just a very good internet line and objectively great skills.
About Springfield, I don't know if he's a cheater but I don't think so. I know that there's a cheat called "red dot". You noticed for sure that, when you use optic rifle, while you're not using primary fire you don't see the White foresight that you see while you use any other weapon (pic n.1: I indicate it with a red arrow). To solve this "problem", cheaters invented a hack that, after you download it, it makes in the centre of your screen a red dot, so that you can use sniper rifle and shoot with secondary fire (pic n.2). Obviosly I did it with "Paint" on a old screenshot and, forgive me, I don't have a screenshot with an optic rifle.

Pic n.1

Pic n.2

However, as I said, in my opinion he's NOT a cheater. I don't like to kick/ban players only and simply because they are better than me. If I don't notice any hack (speed, no recoil etc.) I let them play. =InfarkT= members are respected by all the community as fair players. There's a reason for their great skills: they have been playing since they were kids.
Thanks for asking, Feld ;)

-VIS ET HONOR-
Attachments:

8 years 4 months ago #21 by Damni
Replied by Damni on topic Who´s this guy??
Is that red dot what BK has been using in-game since day one? :D :D :D

Check out my photos on Pixelfed
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rs_Funzo

8 years 4 months ago #22 by Feldmarshal
Replied by Feldmarshal on topic Who´s this guy??
Well Dani, I trust you but for me he is cheater. He kill by one shot with long distance when he runing (with springfield)... I feel AimBot here. Maybe this guys have skill idk, for me it's cheater and next time I will ask him about his hacks. :nod:

You will not grow if you are not willing to change yourself
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rs_Funzo

8 years 4 months ago #23 by Maki
Replied by Maki on topic Who´s this guy??
I saw this player on the justice server this morning , I wanted to connect to play and tell him to change nickname but he has disconnected immediately when he saw me . This is a capture of his IP. Thanks

8 years 4 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #24 by NL
Replied by NL on topic Who´s this guy??
That Hitler guy is our newest member twaffe_PL we helped online in the game yesterday.
I also saw him connect and immediately asked him to change his name or there would be trouble. He did and changed it to YOLO.
I also advised him to read our rules to avoid problems in the future.

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maki

• 43 birthday is in 1 day (57)