About H&D3 project

7 years 2 months ago #7 by Zdenda
Replied by Zdenda on topic About H&D3 project
I agree with you Snow. The LS3D engine is fine, just the textures could be improved and some details. The view would be a bit more "sharp" and detailed. Then its a question of updating the models (trees for instace) which you simply replace.

I didnt start any negotiations, I think its a better idea once you have some capital at your disposal.

=°«{27th Armoured Tiger Ðivision}»°=

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

7 years 2 months ago - 7 years 2 months ago #8 by NL
Replied by NL on topic About H&D3 project

Zdenda wrote: I agree with you Snow. The LS3D engine is fine, just the textures could be improved and some details. The view would be a bit more "sharp" and detailed. Then its a question of updating the models (trees for instace) which you simply replace.

I didnt start any negotiations, I think its a better idea once you have some capital at your disposal.

If you start negotiations you find out if they are willing to sell and at what price. Once you know these things a fundraiser campaign can be started with a clear monetary goal.

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.

7 years 2 months ago #9 by Sasha
Replied by Sasha on topic About H&D3 project
but the game engine really is not bad, but it is outdated to do it the next part of the game is in principle possible but only if you can add to the game a new technique (Panzer 4, M26, T34, and the like)

I think to copyright and advance purchase is this:

there is such a platform Kickstarter, I think that the reality of the project to dial the required amount should not be difficult
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman

7 years 2 months ago #10 by Blackakres78
Replied by Blackakres78 on topic About H&D3 project
If the namebrand is purchased from 2K do you think the new owners would acquire the LS3D game engine editor that was never released? That would be a gold mine!
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman

• 43 birthday is today (57)