New Weapons for H&D2

7 years 11 months ago #13 by ShayoX
Replied by ShayoX on topic New Weapons for H&D2
ATTENTION. Everybody who is interested in this idea must wait some time.
The project is going to be delayed for long time because i don't have much time now
and can't find any program that can open 4ds and 5ds or convert them into 3ds.
Any help finding the right program is most welcome. :gj: :rambo:
Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

7 years 10 months ago #14 by ShayoX
Great work sabrefinn! It is a really cool silenced springfield :hunter:

7 years 10 months ago - 7 years 10 months ago #15 by ProSabre
Replied by ProSabre on topic New Weapons for H&D2
Thank you. if you would like over silent weapons modified. please request here. please state , short zoom, or long.view. all weapons can be made silent. i know some guys only like silent. so here is your chance to request special weapon. With your help i can make game more fun..

7 years 10 months ago #16 by NL
Replied by NL on topic New Weapons for H&D2
@RsSabrefinn

I removed your post because this is basically distributing a cheat...you should have thought off this yourself to be honest. Next time please send us a PM before distributing this kind of software / game alterations.

For those who do not know, the tables were for a silenced Springfield, with 1.8X scope, 7 bullets and quick reload.

Even if the shots are not silent for others (or AI) and the scope magnification is reduced I think you still have an advantage of 7 shots and the ability to reload before all shots are fired. It is not how the game intended it to be.

I strongly urge players who already downloaded these tables to delete them. Being caught shooting a Springfield 7 times without loading is equal to cheating. At least until we have had a discussion about this.

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.

7 years 10 months ago - 7 years 10 months ago #17 by ProSabre
Replied by ProSabre on topic New Weapons for H&D2
No problem Nl.

But i came to ask rpr for requests. discussion. Many have ask for these type of silent weapons. i made one weapon of test...

I was not to distribute a cheat. why only limited ammo and sight .

People want change in the game. and i except that changes have to be looked on first. first tables is a locker for weapons. Modification is not always cheat ! For me is giving a change for players, who want changes and i can do them changes with everybody's help and will discuss for the very players of this game, what is achievable without looking into a huge debate. Think out fairly for what is reasonable..

7 years 10 months ago #18 by ShayoX
@NL - I downloaded tables with that springfield but my goal is to use it on singleplayer offline stealth missions, not in multiplayer.
I will simply remove tables when going for multiplayer and paste them back when playing singleplayer offline.

@Sabrefinn - I really love that springfield :love: , about requests of the silent weapons i have some ideas i'll send private msg to you :gj:

• 43 birthday is today (57)