Message to Rs_Emy / use of modified characters

7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #1 by NL
Edit: Earlier warning

Emy like I said on the server I wanted to write you a message about your style of playing on our servers.

The way you play on coop servers needs to change because many times it is not in the spirit of the game or the way =RpR= wants players to behave.
I warned you a few times already in the past and to be honest I almost banned you a few times but never did it.

This is what is wrong with your play style (it also breaks several of our rules. ):)

-always playing as a lone wolf and rushing the map. Never discussing a plan or tactic with other players or moving together as a group. Your idea of team work seems to be that you rush an objective alone and other players need to cover you, you will shout "lay covering fire". This is also the reason why many times you will die 15 times in one map and have to reconnect all the time. The reason we have 5 lives is because most missions, even on hard, can be successful with 5 lives, if you need more it is usually because you play the game in a wrong way, too fast, no team work or simply as a Rambo noob.

-many times you will take no gear and only grenades. You rush the map again and most times die a lot. Not only is that against the spirit of the game but you also completely change the mission dynamic by alerting guards for example. This way you force your "fun" on others and maybe even ruin it. this is not an arcade game...

Please change the way you play on our servers because I don't want to ban you, but I will if it does not change.

Thank you.

P.S., I am not the only person who feels this way

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Emy come ho detto sul server ho voluto scrivere un messaggio sul tuo stile di giocare sui nostri server.

Il modo di giocare su server Coop ha bisogno di cambiare perché molte volte non è nello spirito del gioco o il modo in = RpR = vuole giocatori di comportarsi.
Ti avevo avvertito un paio di volte già in passato e ad essere onesto ho quasi bandito un paio di volte, ma mai fatto.

Questo è ciò che è sbagliato con il vostro stile di gioco (si rompe anche molti dei [url = http: //www.rprclan.com/clan/game-servers/server-rules]. Nostre regole [/ url]) :)

-Sempre giocando come un lupo solitario e correre la mappa. Mai discutere di un piano o di tattica con altri giocatori o in movimento insieme come gruppo. La tua idea di lavoro di squadra sembra essere che si punta un obiettivo da solo e gli altri giocatori bisogno di coprire voi, gridare "gettare fuoco di copertura". Questo è anche il motivo per cui molti volte si muore 15 volte in una mappa e devono ricollegare tutto il tempo. Il motivo per cui abbiamo 5 vite è perché la maggior parte delle missioni, anche sul disco, possono avere successo con 5 vite, se avete bisogno di più di solito è perché si gioca la partita in un modo sbagliato, troppo veloce, nessun lavoro di gruppo o semplicemente come Rambo novizio.

-Molti volte si avrà nessun cambio e solo granate. Si punta di nuovo la mappa e il più delle volte muore un sacco. Non solo è che contro lo spirito del gioco, ma è anche cambiare completamente la missione dinamica avvisando guardie per esempio. In questo modo si forza il vostro "divertimento" agli altri e forse anche rovinarlo. questo non è un gioco arcade ...

Si prega di cambiare il modo di giocare sui nostri server, perché io non voglio mettere al bando, ma lo farò se non cambia.

Grazie.

P.S., io non sono l'unica persona che si sente in questo modo[/url]

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, Maki, Femto
The topic has been locked.
7 years 6 months ago #2 by snakeplissken
Replied by snakeplissken on topic Message to Rs_Emy / use of modified characters
Monkey is a nice chap. Seeing him since long time on server. Never abuses/insult anybody. Never team kill or disrupt the game (but only when he's in such a rush to throw grenade that he kills himself and teammate). Sometimes he plays fine in spirit of the game. But other times he plays strange lone wolf. No guns, no weapons and only grenades. He charges enemy camps like suicide bomber and start throwing grenades. And wastes all his lives in the process.
The following user(s) said Thank You: NL, Rs_Emy
7 years 6 months ago #3 by Rs_Emy
Hello everyone, first of all I want to thank NL, why he wrote the topic in English and Italian. sorry for my English, it helps me google translate, lol and then blame her. And true game sometimes using a fast and use only character bombs, I do it when I want to just have fun, when I want to play in a more relaxed way. I understand, you are right when you say it is not good for the team's strategy, I apologize, but it's just that sometimes I find it funny.
I like to play in the justice servers because there are modified maps, the most difficult, it is more challenging, is congratulations to the mapmakers, and RpR clan, which keep this wonderful game alive.
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, NL
7 years 6 months ago #4 by Rs_Emy
I can give some advice? I hope so. when installed on the server (justice) a new map, you should publish more in your site's home page, as many players leave the server because unfortunately they do not have the new map.
thank you
7 years 6 months ago #5 by snowman
Just click on FILES on the right side column and you will find any new maps
there.
Take care

"Straight and narrow is the path."
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rs_Emy
7 years 6 months ago #6 by Rs_Emy
THANK YOU