Message to Rs_Emy / use of modified characters

7 years 6 months ago #13 by NL
Ask you what Emy?
It is not so strange that Goblin asks you how it is possible that you can reload a bazooka without a backpack because normally this is not possible in the standard game.

With which character can you do this?
And am I correct that this is not a standard character but a preset you added to the game?
Again, =RpR= does not consider the use of these hacked profiles as cheating.

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.
The topic has been locked.
7 years 6 months ago #14 by Rs_Emy
I have never used cheats or glitches nl, you know me for the longest time
7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #15 by NL
Where did I say you use cheats and glitches?
I am actually explaining what probably the situation is.

But, you are not answering the questions that were asked.

-With which character can you do this? (carry bazooka ammo without back pack)
-And am I correct that this is not a standard character but a preset you added to the game?

7 years 6 months ago #16 by Rs_Funzo
Replied by Rs_Funzo on topic Message to Rs_Emy / use of modified characters
Hi guys. I didn't write anything before about this topic because I'm not Emy's advocate, but I find it ridiculous that Goblin, one of worst player (or even person) on HD2, the admin of a server that allowed cheaters and glitchers on it, an admin that kicked players from his server just if they used normal weapons instead of his psychopatic weapons (bazooka, mines and other shit), a player that could jump 20-30 times in sequence with bazooka and full backpack and could shoot accurately with a mp44 standing up with a bad-shooting character, has the nerve to come in a forum and ask "how you can reload bazooka?".
Goblin, you are just hypocritical and incoherent. In my opinion you're lucky just if other clans let you play in their servers.

-VIS ET HONOR-
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman
7 years 6 months ago #17 by NL
Dani, 2 different issues here:

1: it is a valid question how someone can reload a bazooka when they don't use a back pack since standard characters can't do this. So far Emy has not given information about this. =RpR= is not accusing Emy of cheating, I just try to get the situation clear.
2: I have no direct memory of Goblin being associated with troubles or cheating himself but I may have a bad memory. I just don't know and find no history on this forum. He is by definition allowed to set his own rules on his own servers.

7 years 6 months ago #18 by Rs_Funzo
Replied by Rs_Funzo on topic Message to Rs_Emy / use of modified characters
Jo I understood perfectly YOUR point. I'm referring to Goblin. Often I saw him kick players without a reason. I myself was kicked years ago, just because I told some psychopath players "please don't put mines everywhere or we can't play". Obviously I didn't know that psychopath players were allowed on that server just because that server had psychopath rules. When I knew that, I didn't connect to Goblin server anymore. However Jo you're right, everyone can set his own psychopath rules on his server and kick/ban all he wants. But he shouldn't make moral to fair players. He should just shut up.
I'm not an expert of bazooka, but I think that if you choose a stronger character you will load more ammo, even without backpack. I'm not sure and I can't try it because I don't have the game on my pc, but I'm trying to imagine that. And a stronger character is often a bad shooter. I think that Emy was trying to expolain it in the screenshot.
Anyway i don't have to explain, Emy has to explain and I'm sure that he will do it.

-VIS ET HONOR-
  • Lukasz birthday is in 10 days (41)