Message to Rs_Emy / use of modified characters

7 years 5 months ago - 7 years 5 months ago #19 by NL
Okay that is clear.
Just for your information: NO standard character can store bazooka ammo on his person, has nothing to do with strength. Bazooka ammo (or any grenade launcher) will only store in a back pack. Like I said, I can imagine one of the characters in the hacked profiles can store them without the back pack but this is something I can't check since I don't have these profiles.

Just to be overly clear I repeat that =RpR= does NOT consider using these hacked profiles as cheating, at least for the moment.

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.
The topic has been locked.
7 years 5 months ago - 7 years 5 months ago #20 by Rs_Emy
FOR FUNZO THANK YOU VERY MUCH

NL... I only said that you know me for the longest time should know what I think, it is not nice that after many years a player is to accuse me of being a cheat

for GOBLIN LOOK PHOTO

GOBLIN, do not you explained how ricaricavo bazzoka without the backpack, the picture proves it, for those who play for many years in this beautiful game, this is a non-existent controversy, you just know the features of the game, namely the characters, in this case this character and fast, delivering a lot of weapons, but in caring, in broken into, and be stealthy and very poor as well as the strength.
Before opening a controversy enough that you were doing a test.
Now I wonder, how can it TU, have gun bazzoka backpack, and have also a very good aim?

GOBLIN, when I enter in your server I have fun even when I lose, and I hope it is clear once and for all, that I do not use cheats and glich, I'm not complaining ever ping, I win, then I win I lose, then I lose, okay ago part of the game.

IMPORTANT is fun (honestly)
This has always been my thought
Attachments:
7 years 5 months ago #21 by Rs_Funzo
Replied by Rs_Funzo on topic Message to Rs_Emy / use of modified characters
As I said Jo, I never used bazooka (and not even hacked characters) so I didn't know that.
I just can say that if someone came to me and told me "Hey Funzo, NL used hacks in my servers" I would just tell him "f..k off man".

But of course I'm not a professional admin :P

-VIS ET HONOR-
7 years 5 months ago #22 by Goblin
Finally,Emy. You should have told me about hacked characters before. Should have

showed me the pic you posted in forum long ago,when i first asked you how you

reload M1 bazooka with no having backpack.

Now to Iraz,Razzi,Dario:
Now i know why you have sticky (magnet) bullets of all weapons ,you use in game.
I have asked you many times how can you shoot mp44 so accurately in long distance?
You have mp44 or mp40, and have accurasy of a sniper,no matter if you crouch,stand

or lie doun.
Yes,ofcrse you dont use cheats,but hacked character...

I never used hacked character not because i pretend to be innocent. Just because i

don't know where to get it from. I would be happy if i

"could jump 20-30 times in sequence with bazooka and full backpack and could shoot

accurately with a mp44 standing up with a bad-shooting character"

Unfortunately, as most of players , i can jump up to 6-7 times in sequence with

bazooka and full backpack using character with 77 of endurance.

Funzo, thank you for these beautiful words,dude. I never kicked anybody,just because he told me how somebody else used mines. You sound like a grumpy,acid old man.And maybe you are such person in life...
Attachments:
7 years 5 months ago #23 by Rs_Funzo
I'm not a liar, Goblin. I said the truth. Often you kick ppl just because you don't like them. You let all cheaters, campers and glitchers come to your server and they are welcome. I have never seen a "normal" player on your server: just idiot noobs tha have fun with mines and bazookas. You never kicked cheaters or even glitchers. Never. But it's ok those are your rules and that's your server, so you decide. But pls don't try to do a moral, because you are the last person that can do that.

-VIS ET HONOR-
7 years 5 months ago #24 by Rs_Funzo
PS: you don't know me in the real life, Goblin. But especially I want that our ways will be thousand miles far. However, if it can help you, I'm a sweet boy :)
I'm acid just with idiots like you.

-VIS ET HONOR-
  • 43 birthday is in 2 days (57)