Message to Rs_Emy / use of modified characters

7 years 5 months ago #61 by josua
Emy playing well emy, emy is super play
The topic has been locked.
7 years 5 months ago #62 by Rs_Emy
thank you very much mate
7 years 5 months ago #63 by Razii
AHAHAH H&D i'm starting to think you don't want me in your server becouse i'm too good, i never called someone cheater only becouse he was better than me, NEVER, becouse it's wrong. In every game there are great players, you should learn that.
About the "hacked character" you are wrong (again ahah) i've never heard of this shit, as i said for years on this game "i hate cheaters" and i don't need any cheats for win on H&D2, you should ask around of me, but ask to right players and not kid noobs becouse they would tell you i'm cheater for the only reason i destroyed them on game. I also want to remember you that i've won the N2B TOURNAMENT 2015 Where admins used ANTICHEAT PROGRAM, so i repeat for the 100th time I AM NOT A CHEATER I'M A FAIR PLAYER AS WELL AND YOU SHOULD ACCEPT THIS....you thoughts have disappointed me so much...when you will accept the truth i will return in your server...BYE BYE ;)
7 years 5 months ago #64 by Razii
P.S. you want to know how i shoot so accurate? ok i explain :
USE YOU HANDS, YOUR EYES, AND YOUR BRAIN WELL AND YOU WILL SEE IT WILL WORKS ;)
7 years 5 months ago - 7 years 5 months ago #65 by NL
I am getting really tired of this "see how much farther I can piss" topic, so locked again.

If anyone feels the need to fight with another player please do so in personal messages.
On =RpR= we still have a policy that if you accuse someone of cheating you need to deliver some form of evidence.

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman
  • Lukasz birthday is in 10 days (41)