Hidden & Dangerous 2 Multiplayer

6 years 9 months ago #1 by danilasar
Hidden & Dangerous 2 Multiplayer was created by danilasar
Good time of day. I do not need to remind you that on 1 August 2017 Qtracker, so to speak, will make his final journey. The last 2 months I [MTB] clan was working on a new way to see the server list.
[MTB] clan has decided to write a static list of servers, i.e., the search will not work, only a bunch of links.
I decided to do the reverse: to make the program search server, i.e. multiplayer.
Here is the result of a two-month works:

About this programm
About this programm (english)
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

6 years 9 months ago #2 by Stern
Replied by Stern on topic Hidden & Dangerous 2 Multiplayer
Is this made from that SAMP old project that was leaked by someone, or is this some free version ?
Far as i know Kalcor haven't released any part of the code,... there has been talk around the campfire that samp will be open source someday, to develop better multiplayer, but this also leads to more clever cheating tools...

Anyway...question(i guess mainly for BYTM) is that is it possible to create similar master-server, that is maybe hosted and run by RPR ???

The one who hesitates is lost !

6 years 8 months ago - 6 years 8 months ago #3 by danilasar
Replied by danilasar on topic Hidden & Dangerous 2 Multiplayer
1. Written from scratch, uses a design SA:MP.
2. Possible and already available for download.

6 years 8 months ago - 6 years 8 months ago #4 by danilasar
Replied by danilasar on topic Hidden & Dangerous 2 Multiplayer
Good time of day. Well, left a few hours before it stops working search for servers and funerals Qtracker.
Certainly, many again puzzled: is to re-connect the old-fashioned way (via favorites, or manually enter IP:PORT).
Offer its own version of search server.
Surely now everyone will say: what for? [MTB] made a static list.
Here's the answer: is it convenient? We will stop to learn about new servers and old ones can be closed. [MTB] was going to throw our Hidden And Dangerous 2. If this happens, then we will cease to receive new versions of the static list.
At this time, my HD2:MP displays all the servers in the network and we can easily connect anywhere.
PS This is a test version, users please leave comments on the work of multiplayer, work on the program continues.
Hidden And Dangerous 2 Multiplayer - Pawn Forum
Hidden And Dangerous 2 Multiplayer - Pawn Forum - English

• Lukasz birthday is in 10 days (41)