DUO Coop Tournament

5 years 7 months ago - 5 years 4 months ago #1 by DanJ
DUO Coop Tournament was created by DanJ

On my own initiative, I would like to bring some participation in the upcoming event like an tournament about compete in a coop environment for vision of carry off some real money afterwards for top of 3.
All you need is want to participation and having installed CMP (Coop Map Package) together with the game which include trio of coop maps listed below.
Start of tournament is set after at least a 15 players confirmed that they will play.

Registration is simple:
You must post your nickname as a simple message to this topic for confirmation you will be registrate.

Rules & How to win:

• Official start of Tournament is set after reaching 15 registered players. End of tournament is not set. Maximum participating is so far unlimited

• The objective is complete all 3 coop missions (maps) one by one without dying. To die in some of them means failure and continuation is not a permitted

• Map and timer for map is stopped as soon as scoreboard is popped out. (die after during popped scoreboard is not included as failures)

• Successful pass through the map to loading next one means, attender has some times for pause. During preparation for first map or next map, player will be call on for restart to active official attempt

• Restart of map will be under way "hard restart" (svcmd nextmap "name of map") not an simple restart. Attender should know during that process map is again fully in loading process and be redirected to his invetory profile meanwhile timer will be already in run due to the presence of second person on the server

• Server is available only for 2 clients. One will be attender and the second one will recording his course of the game (me as a dead, in spectator mode)

• All has only one attempt ("an official attempt"), dying at the server during official attempt means no chance to win at all

• Each map has a 2 hour timer limit. 1 of 120 minutes start from point of restarting mission, not of player goes to spawn point. (All is counting by server side)

• If adjusted time goes to expired during playing on any of maps, attempt is a unsuccessful

• Restart is on request by attender for starting his official attempt

• Do not be afk on the server if you are not meant to training or play your "official attempt"

• Playing on the main server as it is named: "Solo Coop Tournament" is allowed also for the training

• Using hacks is not allowed

• It is forbidden to use character adjustments and is prohibited from playing on a player character that is not part of the original game. Playing an optional female figure from the cmp package is prohibited

• Others things as is bugusing, using nades through doors-walls, glitching, self-boosting, playing with different nicknames, be registrated multiple times or otherwise cheating is forbidden as same as using non-standard ways going thru map such as, run off the edge of the map outside of playzone

• Having above 100+ ping and more is not allowed due of advantage against enemy AI. If ping all of a sudden goes high and it is not extreme then it is tolerate

• Only one real person is allowed as well as his real nickname for in game

• Being killed by bug, glitch, enemies through walls or due to server lag - means a failed attempt without the ability to play again

• A classic leaning (left-right) is allowed

• Best of all players who will finish all 3 selected missions will be at the end selected by procedure of adding up all times of maps played together and player which will be the fastest in maps will win the first prize

• All solo plays will be recorded by me (in game nickname: DanJ)

• Videos of each players attempts will be posted in main thread eventually

• The release date of the video of the attendees:

Each players after finished official attempt has elections if video of his play will be posted immediately after finishing his try or over of the tournament and the announcement of the results.

Server:

136.243.221.184:11017

Name - Solo Coop Tournament

Password for connection on server: coop

Server hosted by [MTB] - mtb-clan.com

Server maps:

in a row 1 to 3 rotation:

1# Ac(Complex)D | full indication - Arctic (Complex) Day
    2# Af1(Delivery) | full indication - Africa 1 (Delivery)
    3# Nm3(Bridge) | full indication - Normandy 3 (Bridge)

Server settings:

Difficulty: 3 (hard)
    Falling damage is ON
    Third person view is OFF
    2 hour timer limit per mission
    Crosshair is OFF

Only one life per three missions

Prices:

Place #1: 100€ Euro
    Place #2: 20€ Euro + Steam gift of Hidden & Dangerous 2 game copy
    Place #3: 2€ Euro + big internet hug

Everyone can participate

Feel free to edit all mistakes in text also please post some feedback what could change or do otherwise. Hoping it will be fun.

List of participants
    ¨

Snowman

The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, WANGER

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

5 years 7 months ago #2 by DanJ
    Replied by DanJ on topic Solo Coop Tournament
    Some major changes has been edited, namely:

Each map has now a 2 hour time limit instead of 1 and playing on the server "Solo Coop Tournament" is also allowed for training from now

All future changes are done in orange color highlighting.
    The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman

5 years 7 months ago #3 by snowman
    Replied by snowman on topic Solo Coop Tournament
    I would play only if you donate that prize to RpR via Steff's account :)

"Straight and narrow is the path."

5 years 7 months ago - 5 years 7 months ago #4 by DanJ
    Replied by DanJ on topic Solo Coop Tournament
    If you win? Of course :D
    Let's let the main price leaves for these 3 best players. All can suggest then how they want to received money what they may win.
    For each participant I will send extra 5 bucks to RpR aswell by me as bonus. So maybe like 15 players would be cool, yet it is not looking so interest by others, I suppose...
    The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman

5 years 7 months ago #5 by NL
    Replied by NL on topic Solo Coop Tournament

Server settings:

Difficulty: 3 (hard)
    Falling damage is ON
    Third person view is OFF
    1 hour time limit per mission
    Crosshair is OFF

So that should be changed to 2 hours right?

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.

5 years 7 months ago #6 by snowman
    Replied by snowman on topic Solo Coop Tournament
    I was thinking of some different map lists. Just suggesting. I don't think
    there should be a different set than the one you decided. Maybe easier
    missions would be more fun since you worry about the time and not
    dying anyway. This way you wait for players a lot less.

Easier:
    Sicily 2
    Arctic 2
    Africa 2

Very Hard, played with Wanger on Normal, but died a couple of time :D
    Libya 1 Prisonbreak
    Libya 3 Jailbreak
    Burgundy 3 Escape

"Straight and narrow is the path."

• iBeLKa birthday is today (31)
    • 43 birthday is in 3 days (57)