DUO Coop Tournament

5 years 7 months ago - 5 years 7 months ago #7 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic Solo Coop Tournament
Africa 1 Delivery is just Africa 1 in civilian clothes :grumpy:

Okay, I'm in! When do I start?

"Straight and narrow is the path."

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

5 years 7 months ago #8 by DanJ
Replied by DanJ on topic Solo Coop Tournament

NL wrote:

Server settings:

Difficulty: 3 (hard)
Falling damage is ON
Third person view is OFF
1 hour time limit per mission
Crosshair is OFF

So that should be changed to 2 hours right?

Yes. Fixed now.

snowman wrote: I was thinking of some different map lists. Just suggesting. I don't think
there should be a different set than the one you decided. Maybe easier
missions would be more fun since you worry about the time and not
dying anyway. This way you wait for players a lot less.

Easier:
Sicily 2
Arctic 2
Africa 2

Very Hard, played with Wanger on Normal, but died a couple of time :D
Libya 1 Prisonbreak
Libya 3 Jailbreak
Burgundy 3 Escape

I think that would be too much it's easier to win a 100 euro on map like a Sicily 2, however Burgundy 3 (Escape from Hell) and such, on the other hand are too difficult. I chose a maps which players could make it thru but with some helps of their individuals planning. Maps with includes cloudy weather to avoid easily spawn killing all enemies by sniper rifle and fast progress of map. However on Africa Delivery, there is that option to do open fire and risking your life but for that you will be fast in 1 v 50 situation with high risk of unnecessarily dying. Without any tactics that is simple way but I think quicker end.
Africa mission offering stealth killing with knife or car kills for having a less and less enemies for greater opportunity to dealing with them later with gun firing. For that I present that Africa map as ideal option in point that you can do variability of tactics.

The timer limit are there really not for forcing to do some crazy fast run what came up with dying quicklly. 2 hours timer is very appropriate, I think. They are there for extreme cases, also video of someone super slowly (unfunny) gameplay is just bad and that is why I would just distinguish the winner by this if any.

snowman wrote: Africa 1 Delivery is just Africa 1 in civilian clothes :grumpy:

Okay, I'm in! When do I start?

I included you in the list.
Let's wait for 14 more for starting this.
it's time for preparation and no one who will start first, will have any advantages. Soi t's still time.

5 years 7 months ago #9 by DanJ
I am now thinking that, the winner can be also be decided by others, by meaning of that, player with most enjoyable playthrough or most immersive play. It's all still here to change it. idk right now if timer is really that best option to pick up winner. Although 2 hours timer its still ok for me.

5 years 7 months ago - 5 years 7 months ago #10 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic Solo Coop Tournament
I was thinking of teams :lol: Team of two, very interactive, more fun, easier. Far from
what you had in mind, but I remember playing on GS like this years ago. We had teams
of six. Who finished the mission faster would win one point. It was a best of five :P

We would all be on TS, but laughing at what the other team was doing from another
channel :D Same way, we would see everyone in 3rd person :)

"Straight and narrow is the path."
The following user(s) said Thank You: DanJ

5 years 7 months ago - 5 years 7 months ago #11 by DanJ
I see that, there is not so interest in it and i don't know why. :confused: About of your last post snowman, "team of two", for sure. And it would be much more better as you say and what I was thinking about it is, if one of the couple die there would be still a chance but if not, then there would be maybe even more interesting to watch a progression of 2 players that do not want to die and if one of them die in some situation then that causes failure to both and prize money will be halfway. Much more tactics, fun and an high voltage :).

But we need some participation

5 years 4 months ago - 5 years 4 months ago #12 by DanJ
Replied by DanJ on topic DUO Coop Tournament
Just a small pop-up message.

Server is running. as well as a whole tournament.
There will be new 3 or 4 registrations soon. After that we would need only 10 remaining for starting.

Bring to mind, its an duo tournament.

Pick also your teammate for participation.

• Lukasz birthday is in 5 days (41)