H&D2 Community Survey

3 years 4 months ago #19 by Dayron
Replied by Dayron on topic H&D2 Community Survey
1. How many years ago have you started playing H&D2 online?
11 years

2. How often do you play H&D2?
Occasionally

3. What game style(s) do you prefer the most?
Objectives, Coop

4. What kind of communication platform are you using the most?
Discord

5. Do you prefer joining a voice communication channel when you play with your friends?
Yes

6. Would you be interested in joining (private) events that require voice communication? (microphone `On` NOT required for everyone)
Yes

7. Which one of these voice communication channels do you prefer for the future public/ private events?
Discord

8. Have you played any organized H&D2 games that require team collaboration? (Occ, Obj, Coop e.g. classics like TLC , Coop Marathon )
Yes

9. How often have you joined any organized event/ team play?
Multiple times

10. How often would you like to join organized events based on your style of choice?
Weekly

11. Which kinds of events would you be interested in joining to play with your friends?
Private

12. Would you like to help us with the organization of your preferred type events?
Yes, when time permits

13. Would you like us to contact you personally, asking for an opinion or reminding you about an upcoming event?
Yes

14. Would you be interested in playing other classic, very similar games to H&D2?
Yes

15. What is your favorite weapon in H&D2?
Thompson

16. What are your top 3 favorite missions in H&D2, H&D2 Sabre Squadron and other custom missions?
Libya1, Burma1, Africa3

17. What is the bug/glitch that you find most funny in H&D2?
When crawling under the train in Czech1 makes you rise above the texture and you get stuck in it.

18. What is your favorite color?
No preference

19. Would you like to join =RpR=?
I'm already a member

20. In which one(s) of the following offices would you like to participate?
Event Organization & Communication
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, Maki, WANGER

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 years 4 months ago #20 by PhantomStar
Replied by PhantomStar on topic H&D2 Community Survey
12 years ago, 2008

I did not play this game for allmost 8 years.

Objectives, Deathmatch

Discord

5. Do you prefer joining a voice communication channel when you play with your friends?
Yes

6. Would you be interested in joining (private) events that require voice communication? (microphone `On` NOT required for everyone)
Yes

7. Which one of these voice communication channels do you prefer for the future public/ private events?
Discord

8. Have you played any organized H&D2 games that require team collaboration? (Occ, Obj, Coop e.g. classics like TLC , Coop Marathon )
I've played hundreds of clan wars back in the good old days but nothing since then.

Not a single one, just found out this game is somehow still alive.

10. How often would you like to join organized events based on your style of choice?
Depends of how much work I have.

11. Which kinds of events would you be interested in joining to play with your friends?
Private or public

12. Would you like to help us with the organization of your preferred type events?
Yes, when time permits

13. Would you like us to contact you personally, asking for an opinion or reminding you about an upcoming event?
Yes

14. Would you be interested in playing other classic, very similar games to H&D2?
No

StG.44 aka MP.43

16. What are your top 3 favorite missions in H&D2, H&D2 Sabre Squadron and other custom missions?
Norway by day (can't remember the name of the map), Burma2, Africa3 - all OBJ

Norway by day - cant remember the name of the map, where Axis have to kill VIP and allies defend him. VIP can glitch under the house and no one can kill him.

No preference

I'd like to stay as a friend.

I won't answer to this one ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, WANGER

3 years 3 months ago #21 by GATHERING
Replied by GATHERING on topic H&D2 Community Survey
17 years (since 2004) before H&D Deluxe

Until 2010 I played four hours a day then I married my habits have changed

All

All

Yes

Yes

All

Yes with Veterans

Every week up to 2010

On Sunday I am free from work

All

Yes

Yes

Yes

Bar and Springfield opt

Africa 1 Africa 3 and Normandy 1 Lighthouse

Walk over the roofs of the Czech map 4

Green

Yes

All
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, Maki

3 years 2 months ago #22 by zusaij
Replied by zusaij on topic H&D2 Community Survey

Occasionally hard to say, sometimes more other times less

#1 Coop #2Occupation #3Objectives #4Deathmatch

Discord

Yes

Yes

Discord

No

Never

At least monthly, hopefully weekly

All

Yes, when time permits

Yes

If its H&D1, then yes :D

In singleplayer De Lisle In multiplayer MP44

in H&D2 C6M1: Lighthouse (Normandy 1)
in H&D2SS C1M1: Deadfish (Brest)
in H&D2Custom Normandy 3 The Bridge
(Also the Missions that starts with knife
only are brilliant)
:binocs:

Climbing the wall while being prone

Blue

19. We started as a small family, little H&D2 community, in 2007. Our family has continued to grow, bringing together the best of you. Would you like to join =RpR=?
Yes

Entertainment, making H&D videos is my thing
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, Maki

3 years 2 months ago - 3 years 2 months ago #23 by mapi95_7
Replied by mapi95_7 on topic H&D2 Community Survey
15 years ago

Very rarely. Last time I played multiplayer...Must have been like 9-10 years ago

[Coop][Objectives]

Forum, TS

Yes

[Yes]

[Any]

[Yes]

Couple of times, nothing extraordinary though

Hard to say, perhaps once in a lifetime lol

Any

It depends, I don't really have much time to be honest ;)

Sure, why not. I like giving my opinion on certain matters

[Yes]

K98k
Blade Dancer (C6M2)
Rendezvous (C1M3)
Ponte Grande (C2M2 SS)

Maybe not funny but still interesting, walking through fences/other obstacles glitch where you crouch, aim at the ground then turn 180, afterwards you can move through the uncut fence/closed doors etc.
Pink my man
19. We started as a small family, little H&D2 community, in 2007. Our family has continued to grow, bringing together the best of you. Would you like to join =RpR=?
[No, I will stay as your friend]

[None] - I don't have much time for that to be honest. Just will drop by forums from time to time :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, Maki, WANGER

2 years 7 months ago - 2 years 7 months ago #24 by Rs_Funzo
Replied by Rs_Funzo on topic H&D2 Community Survey
1: single player 2006; multiplayer 2010.
2: occasionally.
3: deathmatch, occupation.
4: =RpR= forum, Skype, Facebook.
5: often when I played Occupation in 2010-2012. I don't when I play dm.
6: no. The reason is on the 10th answer.
7: I used Skype, just occasionally Teamspeak. I don't know other ones. So I would say Skype.
8: Occupation (most of the times N2B).
9: multiple times. Many years ago.
10: I like to play for fun, and I like to be free to answer phone, doing a break and other stupid stuffs like these one. Organized events are too binding for me.
11: tournament. I would be kicked out soon and I would be free.
12: yes, when time permits.
13: yes, ofc.
14: no. HD2 is the only game I played in my life. I bought once Medal of Honor - Pacific Assault but I played it just few times.
15: MP44, Delisle, shotgun.
16: Africa 1, Africa 5 and Czech 4.
17: the one in N2B you can pass through the right front corner of the bank. But to be honest I don't know many bugs.
18: blue Navy.
19: yes, I would be honored to be a member of a good and friendly clan like =RpR= but Rs_ is the clan I will be engaged to forever.
20: communications.

-VIS ET HONOR-
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, josua, WANGER

• Lukasz birthday is in 5 days (41)