14. No
15. Shotgun
16. Libya1, Burgundy2, Normandy1
17. Nade crushing server
18. Purple lol
19. No, I will stay as your friend
20. Event Organization
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, Nikita, Rs_Funzo, josua, WANGER

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 years 5 months ago - 3 years 5 months ago #8 by Florente
Replied by Florente on topic H&D2 Community Survey
Hello guys,
here are my answers:
1. 12 years solo, multi few years later with some break

2. Everyday

3. [Coop]

4. [Our Forum] [Discord]

5.[Yes]

6. [Yes]

7. [Teamspeak]

8. [Yes]

9. [Multiple times]

10. [Weekly]

11. [Public] [Private] [Challenge]

12. [No] Not sure to have enough time when covid will be ended

13. [No] Having a look on forum is enough :)

14. [No] Not for the moment

15. M1 carabine

16. Alps1 Fatal Airdrop (good old times with BK)and others Alps 1^^, Libya 1 (all), Sicily 2 (all)

17. Falling down from the map

18. Yellow

19. [No, I will stay as your friend] [I'm already engaged] #GS forever :D

20. In which one(s) of the following offices would you like to participate?
[Communications] until Covid's death...
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, Nikita, josua, Maki, WANGER, DanJ

3 years 5 months ago - 3 years 5 months ago #9 by DanJ
Replied by DanJ on topic H&D2 Community Survey
Hellooo :mm2:

1. How many years ago have you started playing H&D2 online?

10 years of online playing

2. How often do you play H&D2?

To the recent times every day, right now only occasionally

3. What game style(s) do you prefer the most?

In the name of pro-gaming at one point in this game :D I must say:
Large occupation (Czech4, Arctic4). Moreover normal occ N2B, a little bit Objectives

4. What kind of communication platform are you using the most?

=RPR= Clan forum

5. Do you prefer joining a voice communication channel when you play with your friends?

Occasionally

6. Would you be interested in joining (private) events that require voice communication? (microphone `On` NOT required for everyone)

Yes

7. Which one of these voice communication channels do you prefer for the future public/ private events?

TS

8. Have you played any organized H&D2 games that require team collaboration? (Occ, Obj, Coop e.g. classics like TLC , Coop Marathon )

Yes

9. How often have you joined any organized event/ team play?

Multiple times

10. How often would you like to join organized events based on your style of choice?

Always

11. Which kinds of events would you be interested in joining to play with your friends?

Of course tournaments

12. Would you like to help us with the organization of your preferred type events?

Yes

13. Would you like us to contact you personally, asking for an opinion or reminding you about an upcoming event?

Yes

14. Would you be interested in playing other classic, very similar games to H&D2?

No

15. What is your favorite weapon in H&D2?

Something what can do like submachine gun, rifle and light machine gun. Well this all is Sturmgewehr 44

16. What are your top 3 favorite missions in H&D2, H&D2 Sabre Squadron and other custom missions?

Libya3 (Jailbreak), Alps3 (Oddball), Brest (Blitz-B2)

17. What is the bug/glitch that you find most funny in H&D2?

Two shots of shotgun to rear upper side of turret ring of tanks (Try It :D)

18. What is your favorite color?

White

19. We started as a small family, little H&D2 community, in 2007. Our family has continued to grow, bringing together the best of you. Would you like to join =RpR=?

I'm already engaged

Event Organization (EO)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nikita, Maki, WANGER

3 years 5 months ago - 3 years 5 months ago #10 by WANGER
Replied by WANGER on topic H&D2 Community Survey
hm this time i have mood to answer it

1. How many years ago have you started playing H&D2 online?
hm,multiplater started in 2015 before played single player only on differnt pcs walkthourgh game ehm i think 5 7 times maybe.

2. How often do you play H&D2?
at least one time in week is minimum but could be more it depends with who is playing

3. What game style(s) do you prefer the most?
crap , i think coop and singleplayer my favorite but im fine with all of them specialy one you can respawn and no need wait round

4. What kind of communication platform are you using the most?
i can say alot , discord i use forum i use skype i use facebook i use vkontakte i use vkontakte was the social net i meet game and multiplayer online so , a yes and i use whattsup but only for work and life

5. Do you prefer joining a voice communication channel when you play with your friends?
why not but its hard mix them cuz you have mute someone if he is also on two channels in same time or you start hear double voices

6. Would you be interested in joining (private) events that require voice communication? (microphone `On` NOT required for everyone)
oh im allready joining them i think 4 3 years allready time go fast lol its very fun i must say

7.Which one of these voice communication channels do you prefer for the future public/ private events?
teamspeak ofc simple dont have chats dont have messages almost never that every time click click click click some times it really annoying and had mute some channel voices rpr too

8. Have you played any organized H&D2 games that require team collaboration? (Occ, Obj, Coop e.g. classics like TLC , Coop Marathon )
yes tlc the russian events playing with friend or with who have idea walkthorugh silent or had plan and i stick to him and try to help him do what he have in head

9. How often have you joined any organized event/ team play?
since i start it and it was ithink ehm in 2016 but cuz school and go earler had to cencel them later i got used to them played every week but then my laptop crash i ofc cant play and then when its fixed i play again and then again laptop crash this time totaly kaput and i cant play again :( but then again had pc played abit but again he had problems and not good in end again crash again no playing now i have new pc 2 1 year kinda so far play most every week when there event or tlc

10.How often would you like to join organized events based on your style of choice?
idk most of time im free on sunday and saturday if we talk about evening time im watch with dad tv serials at the other days all evening but im active at night well since im work now then max 2 or 3 my time

11. Which kinds of events would you be interested in joining to play with your friends?
idk maybe any except one that require money or money winning i have my reasons unless alternative the winning money will go to something else like our rpr servers

12. Would you like to help us with the organization of your preferred type events?
maybe i can try but cant promise

13. Would you like us to contact you personally, asking for an opinion or reminding you about an upcoming event?
why not

14. Would you be interested in playing other classic, very similar games to H&D2?
yes why not to try and maybe even not so similar to hd lol

15. What is your favorite weapon in H&D2?
hm i love all of them but my favorite is the one "enemy use"

16. What are your top 3 favorite missions in H&D2, H&D2 Sabre Squadron and other custom missions?
alps 2 hunedoara ofc czech 4 harts war idk allways love it as for original or arctic 2 or alps 2 or normandy 1 idk they remaind me wolfenstein castle

17. What is the bug/glitch that you find most funny in H&D2?

oh there alot of them but one funny is only you can see it you stand press hold something togther shooting and you flip in circles with your torso 180* rolling its very funny but then not so much a yes there is also one when somehow or player lost eyes or he get wide then you screen streached all over the map its very funny

18. What is your favorite color?
green black red white blue grey yellow idk im fine with all in total but those are most

19. We started as a small family, little H&D2 community, in 2007. Our family has continued to grow, bringing together the best of you. Would you like to join =RpR=?
hm it whould be nice to start over from zero back in time and join with out any "problems" like clean list from my side and rpr side lol

im allready in some of them

good luck !
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, Nikita, josua, Maki

3 years 5 months ago #11 by Confused Master
Replied by Confused Master on topic H&D2 Community Survey
01. ~13Years
02. Occasionally
03. TeamLeaded Coop all the way
04. Steam, Discord, Teamspeak3
05. Yes, but I prefer Ingamevoice even more in case it is positional
06. Yes
07. Teamspeak3
08. Yes
09. Multiple times
10. Monthly
11. Private
12. Yes
13. Yes
14. Yes
15. MAS MLE
16. Burma1, Burma2, Libya1
17. Eternal Ladder Slide Animation Yeet with Sound <3
18. Green
19. No, I will stay as your friend
20. [Communications] [Event Organization] [Engineering]
21. Yes
22. Jahaaaa!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, Nikita, josua, WANGER

3 years 5 months ago - 3 years 5 months ago #12 by josua
Replied by josua on topic H&D2 Community Survey
Josua

1.17 Years
2.Daily
3.Coop and Deathmatch
4.Our and Skype and Discord
5.Not
6.Not
7.None
8.Yes
9.More times
10.Always
11.Challange and tournament
12.Yes but i dont know how
13.Yes
14.Yes
15.Lislle,MP40
17.Notihing
18.Blue
19.Im in RpR
20.Deathmatch server administration
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, Nikita, Rs_Funzo, Maki, WANGER

• Lukasz birthday is in 10 days (41)