H&D 2 multiplayer questions

3 years 5 months ago #1 by p.jakub88
H&D 2 multiplayer questions was created by p.jakub88
Hello everyone,

i would like to ask few questions regarding H&D 2 multiplayer that bother me for quite some time:

1) What is the purpose of the player ranking / promotion system? To increase its skills over time like in the Singleplayer campaign or not?

2) What is the difference between various difficulty levels of the map? I assume, that on higher level enemies shot more precisely, etc, right?

I apologize if those are noob questions, but i am more familiar with H&D 2 singleplayer than multiplayer to be honest.

"Who Dares Wins" - SAS motto.
The following user(s) said Thank You: josua

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 years 5 months ago - 3 years 5 months ago #2 by DanJ
Replied by DanJ on topic H&D 2 multiplayer questions
Hi,

1) Yeah exactly

File Attachment:

It helps to better fire control, bigger stamina and actually every promotion raising all stats.

Also it depends on mode you play, you don't need only the kills like in DM, but in objectives mode, there is promotions just for staying alive, accomplish the tasks etc. On occupation I think it's then for kills and capturing flags.

2) Yeah and also you dying much more faster :D
The following user(s) said Thank You: josua, p.jakub88

3 years 5 months ago #3 by MR.47
Replied by MR.47 on topic H&D 2 multiplayer questions
So now you left h&d deluxe?? Or you just trying to play h&d2 multiplayer for the first time?

Camouflage is the colour of fear... I have no need to hide from my foes... I have no fear of death. My colours I wear openly, they proclaim louder than any words, "I am proud to live - I am proud to die".
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman

3 years 5 months ago - 3 years 5 months ago #4 by p.jakub88
Replied by p.jakub88 on topic H&D 2 multiplayer questions
I am not leaving H&D Deluxe modding. I recently updated my H&D Deluxe Ultimate Mod on ModDB if you are not aware.

I am just playing H&D 2 multiplayer for fun. I was invited by snowman to join their Otto & Justice Memorial on 31/10 - 01/11 which i did. Then i am playing H&D 2 multiplayer whenever possible.

I didn't make any H&D 2 mod yet though.

"Who Dares Wins" - SAS motto.
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman

• Lukasz birthday is in 4 days (41)