H&D2 Cinema

3 years 4 months ago #7 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic H&D2 Cinema
Almost there, Dayron :^^:

Only a few things left to fix/tweak. With Stern's help, you can now make films like this:

Warning: Spoiler!

"Straight and narrow is the path."
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dayron

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 years 4 months ago #8 by Dayron
Replied by Dayron on topic H&D2 Cinema
Good to know that we are actually going somewhere in this direction. If we master the in-game camera, then we can start thinking more deeply about the plot.

To me, the one about prison break from Libya1 seems more exciting. I've always been a fan of this kind of genre.

It's a pity only this many people, at least so far, seem to be interested in the project. I hope we'll attract more contributors as we progress in putting everything together.

Anyway, I'm patiently waiting for the results of Stern's work. :cheer:
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman

3 years 4 months ago #9 by WANGER
Replied by WANGER on topic H&D2 Cinema
If you about jail style other maps are libya 3 jailbreak and burgundy3 escape from hell so far

3 years 3 months ago #10 by snowman
Everything is up to you now, Dayron. You will always find support for these kind of projects. They will require a ton of planning and patience from your part. There should be at least a dozen H&D2 friends interested, sometimes you need to find them yourself. Take your time to contact people personally. Start small with simple projects, don't have great expectations. Develop your skills and get attention. More will come to help you out. Never give up!

Didn't plan to make this, but here's a little demonstration from today with Stern's TACO :lol:

Warning: Spoiler!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Dayron, Rickystar25

3 years 3 months ago - 3 years 3 months ago #11 by Dayron
Replied by Dayron on topic H&D2 Cinema
That's good news! What about the camera following vehicles? I'd like to achieve an effect similar to this:
https://youtu.be/MxxH0lZSYgU?t=50 (time set)

This does not necessarily have to be the camera attached to the vehicle. The cameraman could try to move backwards along with the vehicle (while another person is driving).

I also need to know if the nicknames and the frames show up around another player when the cameraman is pointing at him. If not, that spares us a lot of headache.

3 years 3 months ago #12 by snowman
Following the car that exact way is 100% possible when vehicle speed and camera step are matched perfectly :nod:

No player names are shown! :mm5:

The following user(s) said Thank You: Dayron

• Lukasz birthday is in 9 days (41)