Who's Jiri Trebissky?

3 years 2 months ago #1 by mapi95_7
Who's Jiri Trebissky? was created by mapi95_7
After playing Hidden and Dangerous Deluxe (completely and thoroughly) I have noticed that there is a commando named Jiri "Butcher" Trebissky. Later, in H&D2 same person appears in first Czech mission but this time he is resistance fighter.

So, who exactly is he? Or is is just a coincidence, which I doubt to be honest? What makes Jiri so special that he makes an appearance in both games?

When I've been thinking through I came to conclusion that, besides what we know about him from his H&D bio, he later comes back to his homeland and helps local resistance with fighting the occupant.

In general it's nothing revolutionary, but I found that small easter egg a bit interesting :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, Odysseus

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 years 2 months ago #2 by Rickystar25
Replied by Rickystar25 on topic Who's Jiri Trebissky?
He was
Warning: Spoiler!

Sexologist, comedian, philosopher, retard.
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, mapi95_7

3 years 2 months ago #3 by mapi95_7
Replied by mapi95_7 on topic Who's Jiri Trebissky?
Everything's clear now then

Thanks

3 years 2 months ago #4 by WANGER
Replied by WANGER on topic Who's Jiri Trebissky?
hmm , if thinking i think there is only one czech soldier started from hd 1 and deluxe then they decide include him in second game hd2 but they decide make it tragic and force him to die maybe there was planned be rescue him as npc but since limit of time it didnt realised or we could meet him more before in hd2 actually im not sure need compare date of mission of hd 1 and that czech 1 campagin and see if its not match when that trebissky from hd 1 served in sas .

• Lukasz birthday is in 5 days (41)