TACO-M

3 years 2 weeks ago #7 by Stern
Replied by Stern on topic TACO-M
Yes camera is jerky for now, i will set refresh times shorter then it should be smoother.
..., also what needs to be done is to make in-car camera able to be controlled by user.

For keyboard I had to use different function, from User32.dll, it might be the reason. dont know how to fix it.
But how you know it writes ini file if keyboard input is not registered ???
Because only time it writes data to ini file is to save teleport values.

***Last update can read mission name and then it saves teleport values into different files for every mission (file with mission name)

Strange bug was that i ran out of fuel while on foot  !! :/ 
Salieri Bar was far away to go for few beers to fill it up again...:(

The one who hesitates is lost !
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 years 2 weeks ago - 3 years 2 weeks ago #8 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic TACO-M
You are right, the teleport values have not been changed. Sorry, my mistake, I didn't double check this one.

Mission failed! :D I remember I ran out of gas on a mission once. I was driving around too much.

How did you get home then?

"Straight and narrow is the path."

3 years 2 weeks ago #9 by snowman
I tried replacing the user32.dll file with my Windows one, did work. The Linux file has 2 Mb, vs ~700Kb.

3 years 2 weeks ago - 3 years 2 weeks ago #10 by Stern
Replied by Stern on topic TACO-M
This empty fuet tank was a bug when i tested teleporting. Car fuel was empty but i was on foot.

Someone has made effort to hide players Health in Mafia, because God-mode would be useful to have fun in Freeride, but i cannot find the source, the displayed health value (max 100) is a result of something, changing that has no effect...

In HD2 its very easy...does not work in server ! only for SinglePlayer.

Replaceing important Op sys dll files is not so wise thing to do...but did it work ? i mean buttons work now ?

The one who hesitates is lost !

3 years 2 weeks ago #11 by snowman
Starting the game works, just the keys no longer work. Right now, I've tested again on Linux... when I start the game through TACO-M, it recognizes the game is running. When I start it separately, it says it's not running. I think I have the same problem with H&D. I will have to test again. Also, can't go back after ALT+Tabing when in full screen.

3 years 2 weeks ago #12 by snowman
Tested after the update on Windows 7, everything works perfectly, except the car part

The camera remains on the car and when you get out, you get the camera position/ view you couldn't see while in the car.

Still not working on Linux

• Lukasz birthday is in 6 days (41)