Jacobston's Uniform Mod

9 years 9 months ago #49 by Wójt
Replied by Wójt on topic Brief Tutorial
Do you know what the name of a model of this hat:
??

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 9 months ago - 9 years 9 months ago #50 by jacobston
Replied by jacobston on topic Jacobston's Uniform Mod
I believe it is "B_GE_lodGR". You can look for the texture names in the .4ds to be sure, though as I may be wrong.

I must warn you though, I have had absolutely no luck in changing hats/helmets. I think there is another line you must change in the .4ds, but I will continue to look into it .
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wójt

9 years 9 months ago #51 by Wójt
Replied by Wójt on topic Jacobston's Uniform Mod
Welcome Jacobstone!
I have a question:
It gave that to do so uniform British Burmese had the shape of a German uniform? Only shape.

9 years 9 months ago #52 by jacobston
That sounds like a problem with the models - you are probably either missing a file, or have an extra one. Can you post a screenshot or a picture of it? If you do I can tell you which files you need to have or get rid of.

9 years 9 months ago #53 by Wójt
Replied by Wójt on topic Jacobston's Uniform Mod
I want to make a mod. British uniform for Burma must have the shape of British battlebress with leather vest. But when I replace the models that Burma has a uniform texture of the brown battledress. I want to change only the shape of the uniform Burma.

9 years 9 months ago - 9 years 9 months ago #54 by jacobston
That's right, so now you have to use a hex editor to change the textures. If you don't have a Hex Editor, this is the one that I use.

Then you have to open the file "EN04.4ds" in a hex editor and change the textures assigned.

They will have different names on your screen, but the will be in similar places. Just replace the textures in the hex editor with the names of the British Burma Suit.

A good way to replace lot of textures is to click replace, then type in the first 7 characters (D_BA_BD) of the old and new textures
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wójt

• Lukasz birthday is in 10 days (41)