Max 4ds Tools

3 years 5 months ago #1 by pudingus
Max 4ds Tools was created by pudingus
Hello I'm new here, snowman told me to make a post, so here it is :D
Max 4ds Tools is a scripted plugin for 3ds Max, it originally supported only Mafia, but now with version 0.7.0 it supports HD2 too, among all other LS3D engine games. Everything should work, including skinned models, scene.4ds editing, vehicles.
More info here: https://github.com/pudingus/Max4dsTools
The following user(s) said Thank You: betteryouthanme, snowman, Damni, ProSabre, Winters, Stompinidus, FlashX, p.jakub88, MR.47, Matro

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 years 5 months ago - 3 years 5 months ago #2 by betteryouthanme
Replied by betteryouthanme on topic Max 4ds Tools
Hi pudingus,i've tested your plugin. Works like a charm just have some little problems with windows after exporting? Attached some images.
All i did was open scene.4ds and directly export it again without editing anything.

Also some objects (models saved in scene2.bin) appear under the map when i import into Lutsip Editor. Only after exporting with 3ds max plugin.

Could be a problem with your plugin or Lutsip. Don't know..
Maybe you can check if you have some time.Thanks again for your terrific work. 8)

Two things fill the mind with ever new and increasing wonder and awe - the starry heavens above me and the moral law within me. Immanuel Kant
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman

3 years 5 months ago #3 by pudingus
Replied by pudingus on topic Max 4ds Tools
Hi, thanks for the feedback, can you tell me which map is it? It will help me to pinpoint the issue faster
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman

3 years 5 months ago - 3 years 4 months ago #4 by betteryouthanme
It's the tutorial mission

update 25.11.2020

i don't get it. Which HD2 version you have tried?
I'm on latest v1.12 and test on a LAN multiplayer server.

Maybe there's only a conflict with my scene2.bin as it stores light effects, though i tried serveral version including a nearly vanilla version where i changed spawnzone /-points only.

Two things fill the mind with ever new and increasing wonder and awe - the starry heavens above me and the moral law within me. Immanuel Kant
Attachments:

3 years 4 months ago - 3 years 4 months ago #5 by pudingus
Replied by pudingus on topic Max 4ds Tools
With the files you sent me I get this screen (see below), I added the map to mpmaplist.txt, and started Multiplayer - LAN, and coop.

What happens if you copy vanilla scene.4ds ?

I have 1.12 GOG
Attachments:

3 years 4 months ago - 3 years 4 months ago #6 by betteryouthanme
Sorry, updated the files. Same link

You have to use "m" key to open the map and click somewhere on the map to activate spawnzone.

• Lukasz birthday is in 4 days (41)