H&D2 Editor Kickstart

3 years 4 months ago #7 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic H&D2 Editor Kickstart
This is good idea and the list can go on. I only started the topic :D Tanks can take a certain damage when hit in the weakest positions. Maybe this can be simplified to have a specific number of bazooka hits to kill a certain tank.

Personally, I don't mind the tanks as they are now. Definitely got used to them.

Have you tested the editor yet?

"Straight and narrow is the path."
The following user(s) said Thank You: p.jakub88

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 years 4 months ago - 3 years 4 months ago #8 by p.jakub88
Replied by p.jakub88 on topic H&D2 Editor Kickstart

snowman wrote: This is good idea and the list can go on. I only started the topic :D Tanks can take a certain damage when hit in the weakest positions. Maybe this can be simplified to have a specific number of bazooka hits to kill a certain tank.

Personally, I don't mind the tanks as they are now. Definitely got used to them.

Have you tested the editor yet?

No, i didn't test the Lutsip LS3D Editor yet.

So far I checked only the Max 4ds Tools by pudingus to import / export some default H&D 2 models (Opel Blitz truck in this case) into 3ds Max 2010 version.

I am busy right know with my own modding work related to H&D Deluxe (trying currently to import Panther tank from Call of Duty: World at War into the game).

I think, that i would wait for a text / video tutorial how to properly use the Lutsip editor (just like the tutorials in the case of the HDD editor for H&D Deluxe or Youtube 3ds Max tutorials). I am not a big fan of learning by "trial and error method", i did that a lot in the past, lol.

"Who Dares Wins" - SAS motto.
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, WANGER

3 years 4 months ago #9 by p.jakub88
One more thing related to multiplayer H&D 2 maps: i don't know if this is a bug or not, but on some maps there is not possible to capture new spawn points, despite that enemies in that area are dead. I had this problem few times i.e. on the Libya 3 Littorio map. During online playing on =RPR= server i asked other players, why this happens, but they didn't know. I just wanted to report that.

The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman

3 years 4 months ago #10 by Sqdn. Ldr. Ted Striker
Replied by Sqdn. Ldr. Ted Striker on topic H&D2 Editor Kickstart
In co-op style the activating of spawn zones depends on objectives to be accomplished. In Libya3-Littorio you must destroy all vehicles near zone 2 including the Flak-Opel, before the dynamite in the Liberator wreck can be placed, which will then activate Zone 3.
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, p.jakub88

3 years 4 months ago - 3 years 4 months ago #11 by p.jakub88

Sqdn. Ldr. Ted Striker wrote: In co-op style the activating of spawn zones depends on objectives to be accomplished. In Libya3-Littorio you must destroy all vehicles near zone 2 including the Flak-Opel, before the dynamite in the Liberator wreck can be placed, which will then activate Zone 3.

Thanks for a quick reply and clarification! I really didn't know that. By the way i was playing that map in co-op mode.

3 years 4 months ago #12 by Sqdn. Ldr. Ted Striker
Replied by Sqdn. Ldr. Ted Striker on topic H&D2 Editor Kickstart
@ Stern!
This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

This message has an attachment file.
Please log in or register to see it.

The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, Stern

• Lukasz birthday is in 4 days (41)