Extending community.

3 years 3 months ago #1 by MR.47
Extending community. was created by MR.47
Well about that one thing everyone forgets

As we make victories and successful attempt to revive h&d 2 by all means and ways

Why don't we just all add agree to add all mods assets and programs on moddb platform specially when there is already existing thread there and it's just dead and no one cares about it so I wanted to note that if this website (gone dead or worse may god not do that) went offline all of the files will not be archived or recoverd

https://www.moddb.com/games/hidden-dangerous-2

So here's the thing and the deal

If you want it then you're welcome and if you don't then also thank you it was just suggestion for the effort and the work

Regards

MR.47

Camouflage is the colour of fear... I have no need to hide from my foes... I have no fear of death. My colours I wear openly, they proclaim louder than any words, "I am proud to live - I am proud to die".
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, Damni

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 years 3 months ago #2 by Damni
Replied by Damni on topic Extending community.
I think it's a good idea,
but how do we know if all the authors agree?

Check out my photos on Pixelfed
The following user(s) said Thank You: p.jakub88

3 years 3 months ago - 3 years 3 months ago #3 by p.jakub88
Replied by p.jakub88 on topic Extending community.
Well, without my permission please don't share my modding work elsewhere - other than using my H&D Deluxe addons / mods for private purposes of course. You could play and modify them at your own risk - meaning, that i will not take any responsibility of any "damage" as a result of further editing or improper use. Please check the Readme and description of particular addon/mod before install and use.

Please don't upload them to any websites / blogs / social accounts, etc without my written permission.

Once i had problem with the Hidden & Dangerous Brasil website - they uploaded my H&D Deluxe addons without my permission and i didn't have access to my files afterwards in order to update them. Later they removed them entirely due to my request.

"Who Dares Wins" - SAS motto.
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, Damni, Maki, MR.47

3 years 3 months ago #4 by MR.47
Replied by MR.47 on topic Extending community.
Definitely authorized stuff would be added to moddb and the unauthorized stuff would remain here but we could give (if we are allowed to) links and articles about it.
So what do you think?.

Camouflage is the colour of fear... I have no need to hide from my foes... I have no fear of death. My colours I wear openly, they proclaim louder than any words, "I am proud to live - I am proud to die".

3 years 3 months ago - 3 years 3 months ago #5 by MR.47
Replied by MR.47 on topic Extending community.
Also we are gonna ask for permission first then do the work

I got the whole idea from jakub

3 years 3 months ago - 3 years 3 months ago #6 by p.jakub88
Replied by p.jakub88 on topic Extending community.

MR.47 wrote:
I got the whole idea from jakub

That is not true. I didn't suggest that.

I didn't want modders to share their work on the H&D 2 ModDB profile. I am hearing about this idea for the first time. Believe me or not.

I was busy with my own modding work related to H&D Deluxe Ultimate Mod and i didn't have time to even think about that possibility to be honest.

I don't want anyone to have problems of any sort because of me.

The overall idea is good, but specific mod authors need to give their permission first.

No hard feelings Mr. 47, i just wanted to express my point of view. No offense intended.

"Who Dares Wins" - SAS motto.

• 43 birthday is in 2 days (57)