New CO-OP Maps

8 years 6 months ago #121 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic New CO-OP Maps
Some bugs for Arctic Extended.

1. I join the map after just starting the server. I move to the hut, without shooting or alerting anyone, and the pilot gets killed.
2. Playing the map 2nd time, completing all objectives, finding the pilot at the end, he doesn't follow.

Bug on Burgundy Broken Arrow TLC.

When I join, just moving towards the road to save the allies, enemy starts shooting at them and killing them.

"Straight and narrow is the path."

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 6 months ago #122 by betteryouthanme
Replied by betteryouthanme on topic New CO-OP Maps

snowman wrote: 1. I join the map after just starting the server. I move to the hut, without shooting or alerting anyone, and the pilot gets killed.

Yes i also realized that enemies shoot the pilot. Could give the pilot an enemy definition. Or place him where no enemy is near which seems the better solution so you really have to protect the pilot..

snowman wrote: 2. Playing the map 2nd time, completing all objectives, finding the pilot at the end, he doesn't follow.

Where did the pilot spawn? Seems to be a problem with checkpoints.

snowman wrote: Bug on Burgundy Broken Arrow TLC.
When I join, just moving towards the road to save the allies, enemy starts shooting at them and killing them.

I have not made any chances to Broken Arrow TLC since first release. Have you uploaded some new scripts?

Two things fill the mind with ever new and increasing wonder and awe - the starry heavens above me and the moral law within me. Immanuel Kant

8 years 6 months ago #123 by snowman
No new scriops for Broken Arrow TLC. I need to remove TLC2 map made by Stern. Installed the map, restarted servers, added it to the list and when it comes up to be played it is skipped.

The pilot was at the edge of the forest with the swamp, on N from where you originally spawn in.

8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #124 by betteryouthanme
Okay, made some script changes to TLC version right now.

* Bg1(Broken_Arrow_TLC) script changes: spawnzone2 always active, allieds don't get attacked by script

Two things fill the mind with ever new and increasing wonder and awe - the starry heavens above me and the moral law within me. Immanuel Kant

8 years 6 months ago #125 by snowman

Feld found out that if you hit Ken and not heal him, he will follow. Problem was we couldn't find the extraction zone.

Attachments:

8 years 6 months ago #126 by betteryouthanme
You can choose between the docks (as on Arctic3) or at the entrance (Arctic1). Gonna edit the map.4ds to clearify.

The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman

• Lukasz birthday is in 10 days (41)