New CO-OP Maps

8 years 2 months ago #139 by Stern
Replied by Stern on topic New CO-OP Maps
After some successful and not so successful testing :^^: , i reduced enemy visual range and added some extra ammo to Shermans and cannons and one more sticky can be found in enemy equipment.
*In first version there was 9 allyed soldiers body, at first trenches, they contained some useful stuff, but in dedic. server sometimes they were hanging in the air and I deleted them.

This checkpont stuff seems like huge learning and takes time to cover the map.:/

The one who hesitates is lost !
The following user(s) said Thank You: NL

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 2 months ago #140 by Sqdn. Ldr. Ted Striker
Replied by Sqdn. Ldr. Ted Striker on topic New CO-OP Maps
Ardennes2 co-op, really nice work. I realized that enemy does not react when you are in a Sherman winter tank. I made a new model for it with different seat types. Now you are no longer “invisible” for the enemy when you are in this tank. They shoot now when you approach the trenches.

I made this already with the English Sherman on the Tiger Tomb map. Dunno if it also works on dedicated servers.
I also gave the model a slower turret rotation speed, now it needs 12 seconds for a full rotation, like the tanks on the Firefly map. MG has wider inclination angle to the ground.
You could give some of the enemies Panzer-faust or schreck, this is one of the few maps where these weapons are not anachronistic. A Firefly tank would also be nice on this map.

I attached the models for trTshermanW, tr for turret rotation speed, T for seat type.
Maybe you know my Ardennes2 occupation flymap mod, where I added some winter versions of SAS Jeep, Opelflak and other vehicles.

This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

This message has an attachment file.
Please log in or register to see it.

8 years 2 months ago #141 by betteryouthanme
Replied by betteryouthanme on topic New CO-OP Maps
Normandy4 coop mission is ready for testing.

Normandy4(HantaYo)

Two things fill the mind with ever new and increasing wonder and awe - the starry heavens above me and the moral law within me. Immanuel Kant

8 years 2 months ago #142 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic New CO-OP Maps

I just made two attempts of downloading the archive. Get one with 1967 ko, the other one with 2111 ko.

When trying to open with winrar, got the same message for both : Corrupted archive :(

8 years 2 months ago #143 by NL
Replied by NL on topic New CO-OP Maps
@Nik, worked for me (didn't play it yet) so I think it is probably your connection.

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.

8 years 2 months ago #144 by betteryouthanme
Replied by betteryouthanme on topic New CO-OP Maps

Nikita wrote:
I just made two attempts of downloading the archive. Get one with 1967 ko, the other one with 2111 ko.

When trying to open with winrar, got the same message for both : Corrupted archive :(

Worked for me, but let's try an alternate download link . The 7z file is around 17.9 MB.

• Two things fill the mind with ever new and increasing wonder and awe - the starry heavens above me and the moral law within me. Immanuel Kant

• Lukasz birthday is in 6 days (41)