New CO-OP Maps

8 years 1 week ago - 8 years 1 week ago #169 by Stern
Replied by Stern on topic New CO-OP Maps
Have anyone tested this: ?
Libya1 (HideAndSeek)

There player must get to the Prison building but must avoid getting too close to enemy or objectives and mission will fail.
No firearms needed, only knife.

*There is also a rotating sky (moving clouds) but shadows dont follow the light and its seems to be too quick but as i understand there is no way to create smaller usable numeric value than "1" in script.
(Sky rotation not working on dedic. server).
*On the prison roof there is a small surprize (not working on dedic. server).

This route here is blocked (it made it too easy).

Attachment not found

The one who hesitates is lost !
The following user(s) said Thank You: NL, Femto

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 1 week ago #170 by NL
Replied by NL on topic New CO-OP Maps
I tried Li1HideAndSeek a few times just now but was not once able in completing successfully.

Some notes:
-good thing you have 3 chances, you need them...
-getting detected by just being in the close vicinity of a guard is frustrating, you can get detected (fail) without him seeing you. It would be nice if killing that guard would erase the detection if no other guard is alerted.
-sometimes I could not spawn in the map after mission fail and map reloading (possibly a guard on spawn location? - one time a guard was right next to me when I spawned in) (first couldn't spawn in and committed suicide, when I spawned guard was there)
-for some reason when I open the map it doesn't auto-close when I release the button.

-This is not a map to play without 3rd person view enabled
-I think this is really a single player map and not suitable for coop. Playing this map with multiple players will without much doubt always fail. Even with a tight coordinated group in TLC I think it will be nearly impossible to complete.

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.

8 years 1 week ago - 8 years 1 week ago #171 by Stern
In first version there was a time delay before detection but then it was easy just to run and pass all the guards.
Detection ranges are 20 meters to follow and 6 meters for objective fail.
Only one guard can be close to the spawnpoint on mission start..its the one with dark clothes, but getting close to him doesnt do anything, he just talks if player is close(he follows player to have a chat, he is sad and lonely).:whistle:
No other enemy is close enough to be near spawn at start.
Map name is changed and visual change, i dont know if it can cause problems.
Maybe in coop, other players can make guards follow to make some areas clear...
(Its easy to complete when getting quickly to stairs in the middle and from there up to prison roof.)

7 years 11 months ago #172 by xhc
Replied by xhc on topic New CO-OP Maps
what version of Blitz-B2 should I use? ...for example file actors.bin in Missions folder in the newest CMP 1.7 is older but in older separate rar file that file is newer, check here: https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=4B98E0D558EF1B3E!201&authkey=!ACEUjbysb9qlTr0&ithint=folder%2crar

7 years 11 months ago #173 by Stern

xhc wrote: https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=4B98E0D558EF1B3E!201&authkey=!ACEUjbysb9qlTr0&ithint=folder%2crar

This is the link to finished, latest version...

Version in CMP1.7 is older, I dont even know how this version made it to cmp and not the Blitz itself, that was finished long before...

cmp1.7 version might be unfinished in some part :undecided: maybe its playable, have to check it.

7 years 11 months ago #174 by xhc
Replied by xhc on topic New CO-OP Maps

Stern wrote: cmp1.7 version might be unfinished in some part :undecided: maybe its playable, have to check it.

I tried it , u right, version in CMP 1.7 is probably fail, for example when I made a photo of all enemy maps nothing happend ... with separate rar files it worked .... anyway really good map for teamplay, many enemy, low ammo = it was really good multiplayer teamplay mission for me :gj:

• Lukasz birthday is in 6 days (41)